I worked there 7 years and it was horrible.
momolove1955 momolove1955 56-60, F 5 Answers May 11, 2012

I worked for the militant wing of it.

Best Answer

Did you work for Dr. Evil?

Best Answer

Shhhhh!

Best Answer

lol very much,thanks

Best Answer

I asked for SA to help me get some clothes for my homeless nephews that we took in. All we needed was one set of clothes for them they had nothing except the clothes on their backs. These were used clothing I was talking about not new. I was told NO they would not help us.

Best Answer

I worked in a Salvation Army thrift store for 6 yrs, best job I ever had.

Best Answer

I'm glad for you. Maybe it's just my area. Did you have a quota system and did they make you waive health care in order to get a raise like at my store?

Best Answer

The yrs I worked there were 1996 - 2002, so things may have changed since then. We did not have a quota system, & we had really decent health insurance. This was in MN.

Best Answer

I worked 2006-2012 I think they changed when they moved to big stores (Wal=Mart Size)

Best Answer

I worked as assistant cook at a Salvation Army. The Head cook burned the soup and blamed it on me. I lost my job. does that count as a bad experience?

Best Answer

It counts because it meant something to you.

Best Answer

they are the worst employer i hav ever worked for. they care nothing about the people that work for them or that shopintheir stores they want u as an employee to pretend how wonderful they are but trust me they are awful awful people to work for

Best Answer