I have only seen it on the internet and it looks sooo good - better than any other oil massage I have seen. Google it or try nurumassage.com and tell me what you think.
love26t9 love26t9 70+, M 2 Answers Dec 30, 2012

I haven't had it and don't know where to get it but after seeing it on the internet I would definitely want to try it.

I've had M4M massage with happy endings.

Best Answer

M4M Massages are the best-try finishing with a prostate massage while be blows you. Worth any extra you may pay. Give him one and you'll get it free and a friend.

Best Answer

I got a massage from a lady one time and she let me suck her titts while she jacked me off. That was the best massage ever.

Best Answer

OH Tony find a gay that does erotic massages and tell him you will tell him if he crosses any lines but to give you the works. You will love it.

Best Answer

No lines to cross unless your mean to this ****. Of course being called a **** is what I live for

Best Answer

I actually got that line from the masseur--I had told him that I had been with a half dozen shemales but I had never been with a MAN. There is a difference in the mind. So this was going to be a completely different experience for me-crossing over another line. He asked what my limitations were and I simply told him that I would tell him when he had or was about to cross that line. I knew from his ads and phone conversation that his massages were on a message table, that both of us would be naked and that he would be on the massage table too. That idea thrilled me because I knew we would have hopefully full body contact. That and a man's hands roaming over my body with a "legitimate reason" - massage made me feel comfortable-er an excuse for doing whatever I was about to do. I booked 2 hours as I didn't want a rushed session-I could always cut it short - hell it's only money. I thought I had done a story on it but if not I will. That guy almost turned me completely gay in less than 2 hours. He crossed every line that I could have thought of and I was begging for more. We never said a word - it was all actions. I found my self at one point with my fingers touching the floor, my head hanging over the end of the table, up on my knees and my *** as high as possible with my legs spread to the sides of the table. In my mind I was saying - PLEASE **** ME RIGHT NOW-PLEASE. When I reached under and took his **** head and lifted it to my hole he knew I wanted it. And he gave it to me. We don't use the table now-just his bed.

Best Answer

Hot

Best Answer