I use both the Tarot and the Runes
ramfield ramfield 46-50 10 Answers Sep 2, 2011

I used to do them, all in fun. I scared a friend once when she pulled the death card. I tried to explain that it didn't mean literal death, but a radical change in life circumstances. She left my home distressed and was pulled over by a cop for speeding...he took pity on her...within the year she had a new husband.

Best Answer

I love your answer!

Best Answer

Yes, I have one done at least once a year, and to date I'd say thay they have been about 80% accurate......people are always afraid of what they don't understand so they should read a little bit about the cards before they have them read.

Also people should study the beautifil artistic artwok that they hold...

I also own at least ten different decks along with Goddess card, Angels and Saints, and Animal Spirit cards.

I love them all.

Tara x

Best Answer

Were your cards gifts to you? :-)

Best Answer

Hi Ramfield, yes my decks were all gifts given to me, I was always told that you should never buy your own cards.
As I said I love the artwork on most of the cards, you can draw inspiration from the cards to create your own art and appreciate the colours instead of depending on the colours that we are naturally drawn to when painting.
loe and light T.

Best Answer

Yes, the guy predicted that 80 bucks would fly out of my wallet and land in his pocket, he was right!!!

Best Answer

Lol!!

Best Answer

I had a tarot reading a couple of months back and one of the cards was the 3 of swords and 5 of discs. The girl doing the reading said I might lose my job. At that stage everything was ok but last week I had a poor appraisal review and have a disciplinary meeting with my manager set up for Wednesday. I am worried I will get fired. I have tried arranging another reading but she is out of town.

Best Answer

Hi. Try not to worry. I do not think that you will lose your job!
Get back to me on Wednesday to let me know ok? :-)

Best Answer

Hi :0/ how did things progress, are you ok?

Best Answer

I've both had my own cards read for me and have done the reading. The reading I received was from my current High Priestess on the first day I met her. She knew next to nothing about me, yet her predictions were so shockingly true I left crying.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Deuteronomy 18:9-15

9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD; because of these same detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God.

The Prophet

14 The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so. 15 The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him (Jesus Christ)

Best Answer

Please go preach somewhere else.

Best Answer

Yeah. I really did'nt need that either! Lol
Each to their own!

Best Answer

I have a Christian belief, thank you for sharing. I don't necessarily think that the readers are All true to their word but I have heard some to be rather accurate :0/ I havnt had one but I do trust God before man

Best Answer

What do you mean "true"? You mean accurate? Yes and yes, but tarot is so risky and expensive to entrust another to and so time consuming to study on your own... You'd be surprised how accurate a reading you can get from a yes/no oracle if you do it right...so much simpler, and some are online and free to use... but you have to know where to look, and remember not to take any of it 100% seriously :.P

Best Answer

No, but I did have some guy contact me to set some marble for him. It turned out the building he wanted me to work on was for his wife who was a palm reader etc. The sign out front said "The Psychic". He was remodeling the building because it had caught on fire. I couldn't help but wonder how his wife never saw it coming. :)

Best Answer

Yes. Indeed! :-D

Best Answer

Yeah, about 15 years ago, and whether or not it was "true" is open for debate. It did predict that I'd move out of state, and I was of no mind to ever move at that point, but ten years later, I did. Oh, and also a health problem involving my chest area, and that too came to pass, about ten years later.

Best Answer

Thanx

Best Answer

I never have one done. But I am curious and would like to see the answers too.

Best Answer

I hope that you enjoyed the answers!

Best Answer