How did it ruin your life?

Best Answer

My beautiful 34 year old daughter took a bottle of Ambien and shot herself..this drug has unbelievable side effects that doctors don't seem to understand..they get you hooked and continue to prescribe this drug for over five years. Since this has happened I have heard so many unbelievable stories about what people do when they are taking this drug..from driving to committing crimes, calling people with no recollection at all???? this drug should be taken off the market. My daughter was a successful business woman with a loving family who will be forever broken hearted for our loss. If you have any family or friends taking this PLEASE have them stop..a few hours of sleep isn't worth a eternity of suffering their loss!!

Best Answer

Well...this is so weird...but apparently after I took it, I did indeed get to sleep...I have an overactive mind and lately (within this last year) I have had a severe problem with sleep...not cool. Normally I do the homeopathic route...not a fan of those nasty presc<x>riptions. So I took it...had a few hours of deep sleep...and then my husband said he woke up and noticed I had gotten quite far in this video game called Assassins Creed. To this day I don't remember playing it....have no recollection of any of it. Properly creeped me out. I'm not a video game sort of lass either...so...that means I knew how to work the remote and everything...weird to say the least.

Best Answer

i overdosed on ambien and woke up in the hospital and then had to go to a mental institute because i said i was suicidal. so id say yes i have

Best Answer

I have lost my whole family , because they must think they are right about me when they have forgotten all I've done to get my shift together my only to have a Frick in pill turn me into a crazy person. So instead of having my back they honestly wish I would drop off the face of the earth, so they wouldn't have the pain in the *** to worry about. The only one who always believed that I was the one getting screwed over died last October my father. My son turned 18 in march and decided to join the army. I quit school cause I was losing my mind. After 2 loans and all because ambian I'm going to be home less in a matter of months all because I was a crazy out of control person, on it. If only I could form my thoughts better, I have lost the ability to do so. And have tried to get mental health to understand that they will never be able to help me because it takes me forever to say what they need to know. It's over for me, and I'm going to die in the streets a homeless person. I have brain damage.

Best Answer