Have you had someone be amazingly accurate with the details of your future (now past)? I have had one experience where a woman told me that I would meet my husband soon, have 3 kids and travel overseas every year. It all seemed pretty unlikely, but it all happened - even down to the sex of the kids. Despite that, I still wonder if it could have been coincidence...
journeygal journeygal 41-45, F 8 Answers Sep 25, 2009

No, I haven't.... I don't really know if I beleive in it or not, and I havn't fdone it becasue I'm against it, I just dhavn't had the opportunity....

Best Answer

I don't know if this counts but one day when I was a kid I was going home and I said bye to my friends on the road and headed down the pathway to my house, all of a sudden I had this very creepy feeling as though someone were watching me, I looked behind me where I felt I was being watched and kept on walking then I heard a small whistle and some guy calling my name as quietly as they could. I kept walking and then the lights came on across from my house where the local store is, and there was a silhouette of someone standing, I just ignored whoever it was and went into my house.

Best Answer

Yeah you know when they say that the characters in this movie both alive or dead are fictional characters and any representation is purly coincidental, or when they say that this movie is inspired by actual events???? Well I have a Christain movie called the Last Flight Out it is a Billy Graham Production and when I watched it for the first time I protested that the truth isn't in a movie! I know that that is the world, I know that when I gave my life over to God as a living sacrifice that the angels would record everything that I have done both good and bad you know that scripture that says neither hight nor depth nor angel nor demon nor past nor pressent nor future can seperate me from the love of God well I know it very well that movie is a total representation of my life God knew me even before I was born because some of the movie trailors have scenes that reflect my life but were made even before I was born then I read it in the bible! It is in la<x>yers and I know that we are to be in the world but not a part of it and that we are to go into the the world as a fragrant offering unto the Lord I have the fragrance of life 2Corinthians 2:14 God know's me better than I know myself and when I first watched it I saw myself as one of the main characters and my husband and my children but I didn't know who the main character was until a year later when I went to my dads church and there was this couple who also had twins and I just couldn't stop stairing at the man and plus there is a church in my hometown with the the youth pastor and his family with the same last name and he admitted to the whole church of being in the world....Plus it knew that my brother was going to die! I was lucky enough to tell him about the movie and to talk about God to him and to tell him things that he needed to know but I never imagined that he would actually die! That movie solved my biggest mistake from my past and told the truth! I wrote a letter to the movie producers and they sent me actual photos and I have a panphlet that says the movie of your life and then there are images that say too busy for God too young for God too happy for God too late for God ect.... All that I say and do catches up to me and when I got that movie I lived through penticost like in Act's chapter two the whole thing I prophecied for the first time saving people on heavy duty drugs which was also in the movie and I saw a dark cloud fly over my bed which terrified me and a white cloud the next morning float through my front door as I was taking in the beauty of the morning. Smoke and mirrors has meaning to me but not in a negative way! I had never noticed what the bible had to say about the clouds until I lived through it all! It was truely amazing! Coincidence I think not! Plus I don't believe that I am crazy either if I was I wouldn't have proof!

Best Answer

Not just coincidence but wish fulfillment. If someone tells you that you're gonna meet so and so and you believe it, well then you meet so and so. And how hard is it to have three kids of the right sex when your subconscious has been primed? If someone tells you boy, girl, boy and you suck it into you subconscious, then you will have sex two days before you ovulate and make a boy and three days after you ovulate and make a girl. The fascinating thing here isn't psychics, they are just frauds making a buck. The really fascinating and stupendous thing is your mind and its amazing capabilities. Course you can belittle yourself and give the psychic all the credit. At least you understand how people can have surgery with hypnosis. I'll tell you right now that you had a very dominate father who was authoritarian and your mother was a tad weak. That isn't psychic or supernatural--it's understanding human nature.

Best Answer