Oso41412 Oso41412 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Affairs

I am invested now for 4+ years. We were high school sweethearts. I have been divorced, and was living in CT. J is still married, living in NC. that went on for 18 months. I moved to SC to be because my parents live there and to be closer to him too. We still live 3 1/2 hrs away and I only see him maybe once a month. I get lonely and resentful sometimes. Not an easy road to travel. Feel free to get in touch if you want to chat.

Best Answer

Lasted about a year..It was great.Niether of us was interested in leaving our marriage. We still chat once in awhile 2 yrs.later. Her husband got transferred,and they moved. I have 2 very very good friends online.Some may classify it as affairs,but we only talked about just about anything and everything.Neved on trying to meet.. Just enjoyed the conversation and friendship.

Best Answer

Your question show interest for an affair if you need too. Mine lasted for 10 years, great sex every week, everywhere and anywhere. It was never long distance cause I took her with me everywhere. My mistress (who I never paid) now has a young stud, who she found out is worthless. She is now calling me back and going out, but it an't the same because I believe her PMS is over, therefore her sex drive.

Best Answer

Never had an affair.

Best Answer

never, I would always be faithful to whom ever I took the vow of marriage to

Best Answer

I had one that lasted two years, before we were married. I wore out a truck, runnung back and forth the 100 miles.

Best Answer

So, did you end up getting married to the person that you were having the affair with?

Best Answer

Yes I did. We had our 17th wedding aniversary in September.

Best Answer

congrats...:)

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

She's 500 miles away. She considers my wife to be her best friend, although my wife doesn't feel as close. She's divorced ... my wife is more sympathetic toward her ex-husband. I still consider him my friend. I love this woman ... plus she has a young child who I feel close to. We all met in 2002 when we lived in the same city ... socialized a lot together, traveled, etc. She and I grew closer, emotionally. My wife and I moved away shortly before they separated. Then in 2012 I was back in her city for an extended stay and we hooked up. For three months during that summer we spent a lot of time together; and whenever the child was out of the house, my lover and I had an intense sexual relationship. Even to the extent that I tried to help her conceive [because her "clock" was ticking]. I've been back to her city several times since--even with my wife. The three of us still get together, but I don't spend time alone with my lover. My wife and I are having our problems, but I'm not leaving my marriage. My lover and I continue to have strong feelings for each other through phone, letters, and electronics. The relationship isn't going anywhere, but it's not going away either. It's strange.

Best Answer

Yes, I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. It's been 3 years.

Best Answer

If you don't mind me asking...were you guys in a long distance relationship and are you still?

Best Answer