Sesi1990 Sesi1990 22-25, F 3 Answers May 19, 2012

Yes - I loved it.<br />
Although, I was not a delivery driver as in pizza or Chinese food - I drove a straight truck and delivered to grocery stores and warehouse distribution centers. Still in the business, although I am the supervisor / dispatcher now and not on the road near as often.

Best Answer

What did you like most about it?

Best Answer

The freedom... I got my keys and paperwork in the morning, went on my way, got back - turned in papework and hung up keys and went home.... so long as my customers never complained, nobody breathed down my throat. I could turn up the radio, take the roads I wanted (so long as I wasn't wasting time or adding unnecessary mile) and enjoy the weather (or not!) I also got paid by the hour, not the mile.... so traffic wasn't really an issue for me either.

Best Answer

Definitely. I am currently a delivery driver, and it's the best job I've ever had. I work at a sandwich shop that delivers very late hours. Because of the delivery hours there are lots of people that tip super fat. It's pretty normal for me to receive a 100%-200% tip on the smaller orders. I also receive a lot of interesting tips. I got this one guy who always gives me hash and a few Vicodin in addition to a cash tip. Another guy gives me leftover beer from a catering company he works for. And it's good beer, no Budweiser or MGDs. I'm still hoping to run across a hot chick who got an interesting tip for me, but I think that only happens in the ***** s.

Best Answer

The one thing most people, well pretty much everyone doesn't realize when they drive down the road is that the driver in the big rig next to you on your passenger side can see EVERYTHING from your shoulder to your toes!<br />
The thing I loved about being a trucker for six years is how many women hike up their skirt and ********** while they cruise down the highway and even in the cities. You wouldn't believe how many times I've witnessed these events and I enjoyed it every time!

Best Answer

Way to change the most innocent question into something sexual. That's men for you! Lol. Thanks for the FYI, I will make sure when my skirt hikes up, I pull it down.

Best Answer