Abilfy just a flattner like a moderator It didnt do anything for me when I did take it what kind of problems are you having?but remember with all medications there will be side effects if you dont like this one talk to your doctor and find another one that works!goodluck:]

Best Answer

I have been waking up several times in the middle of the night-every night about 3-5 times- I also have been having problems with completely voiding and urinary urgency/incontinence

Best Answer

I think antidepressants do that and this is kind of like one I think you choudl try and swtitch around to a better one read reviews online goodluck:) hope you get well soon:]

Best Answer

I think antidepressants do that and this is kind of like one I think you should try and switch around to a better one read reviews online goodluck:) hope you get well soon:]

Best Answer

me to

Best Answer