Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
ftw7771 ftw7771 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Health

Your Response


Sounds like a pinched nerve. I recommend see an acupuncturist or a chiropractor. I have had similar pain in the past. Try a hot shower and a couple advil and seek out help. Avoid the hospital, they will run you up a high tab and give you drugs that will only mask the pain.

Best Answer

When you read a book, in the same position for hours, and then suddenly get up to ...say , see who's at the door or something...stiff and pulled muscle syndrome....

Best Answer

Your best friends stabbin you in the in back fool!

Best Answer

Related Questions