valenballerina valenballerina 18-21 3 Answers Mar 24 in Health

If I don't have kids before I'm 24-25, I'm getting rid of my ****. I don't want to be 50 with kids at home or just being free of them.

Best Answer

well you get to die earlier than most woman be on a bunch of pills be prone to bone breaking and early menopause. Sounds like fun I would def pick that option

Best Answer

Yes. I'd go through early menopause to get rid of the ability to have kids. People in my father's family all have thick bones and his genes were stronger than my mom's, so my bones aren't frail to begin with. And I'm pretty sure leading a healthy life will pretty much save you from the other problems involved.

Best Answer

you know you can just tie your tubes and that wont be a problem

Best Answer

I have had my testicles removed from cancer. I don't know if the ovaries being removed has similar effects on your body as not having testicles has on mine as I can't afford the meds, but it definitely makes lots of things difficult.

Best Answer

Im sorry, I don't think that in men it has a big effect since you make testosterone in other parts of your body (am I correct). Im having them taken out on Thursday I get to die early be on a bunch of pills and be prone to bone breaking. Oh and ealy menopause sound like fun!! would you mind sharing your experience with me?

Best Answer

Well, I think there is one gland in the brain that produces a small amount of Testosterone, but trust me not having it has a huge effect on my body. I am prone to bone breaking as well. And I have Andropause which is men menopause. I have bad hot flashes ALL the time....just break out into a severe sweat. When we are asleep my boyfriend has to roll away from me until it passes which I hate because I like to cuddle and I know he doesn't mean anything by it, but it still hurts my feelings. Also my hormones are crazier and I get extra depressed and all. I am losing most of my body hair. I mean I am still hairy, but not like I used to be....which isn't all that bad but it is noticeable. I get real tired everyday very easily and by afternoon my joints and muscles ache. I can't build muscle. I used to work out for hours a day and now I am stick skinny and have no strength. I could possibly grow breasts. And bad sexual effects. Like no erections which effects us a bit. Luckily I guess that I am gay so we still can, but normally I would top and he would bottom, but hey, at least I have him and that is all that matters. These are most of the effects that I can think of. I don't really like it, but what can I do.

Best Answer

I was born without them :(

Best Answer

acutally you had ovaries before you where born they dropped and turned into testis

Best Answer