I have had my testicles removed from cancer. I don't know if the ovaries being removed has similar effects on your body as not having testicles has on mine as I can't afford the meds, but it definitely makes lots of things difficult.

Best Answer

Im sorry, I don't think that in men it has a big effect since you make testosterone in other parts of your body (am I correct). Im having them taken out on Thursday I get to die early be on a bunch of pills and be prone to bone breaking. Oh and ealy menopause sound like fun!! would you mind sharing your experience with me?

Best Answer

Well, I think there is one gland in the brain that produces a small amount of Testosterone, but trust me not having it has a huge effect on my body. I am prone to bone breaking as well. And I have Andropause which is men menopause. I have bad hot flashes ALL the time....just break out into a severe sweat. When we are asleep my boyfriend has to roll away from me until it passes which I hate because I like to cuddle and I know he doesn't mean anything by it, but it still hurts my feelings. Also my hormones are crazier and I get extra depressed and all. I am losing most of my body hair. I mean I am still hairy, but not like I used to be....which isn't all that bad but it is noticeable. I get real tired everyday very easily and by afternoon my joints and muscles ache. I can't build muscle. I used to work out for hours a day and now I am stick skinny and have no strength. I could possibly grow breasts. And bad sexual effects. Like no erections which effects us a bit. Luckily I guess that I am gay so we still can, but normally I would top and he would bottom, but hey, at least I have him and that is all that matters. These are most of the effects that I can think of. I don't really like it, but what can I do.

Best Answer

I was born without them :(

Best Answer

acutally you had ovaries before you where born they dropped and turned into testis

Best Answer