...and who or what is Atuk?

Best Answer

inuit for grandfather it was a book written by some canuck about an indian moving to New york.... its a comedy.... John Belushi Died after being chosen for the part and has killed five more after him...

Best Answer

Yep.<br />
Is Jonah Hill going for it this time?

Best Answer

I don't go to movies or anything these days... who's Jonah Hill?

Best Answer

some fat guy who's in a lot of movies lately. He's pretty damn funny usually. I was wondering if someone was cast for the role again. I wanted to know who's movies to buy before they became 20 buck collector's items.

Best Answer

Ahh.... I think I know... grubby unkept up beard.... stuffed coke up his *** at an airport for arthur right?

Best Answer

Yup, but it was heroin, not coke.

Best Answer

ahh not used to seeing heroine out of a spoon I guess... the atuk myth reminds me of Robert E. Howard's "The King In Yellow" what with those who read it going mad or dying...

Best Answer

Which makes me think of Monty python's Deadliest Joke.

Best Answer

I dont give a crap if I must die... I wanna know that joke dammit!

Best Answer

You don't know it? Are you serious?

Best Answer

No I've seen the skit but the joke is always obscure... I remember the hitler skit "MY DOG HAS NO NOSE" Ho does he smell "AWFUL!" that was so bad... it was funny... I wanna know the joke....

Best Answer

The deadliest joke is gibberish. That's what sucks about the sketch, the joke is no joke, it's mock german. I was sad when I found out.

Best Answer

awwe man.... well at least I can imagine it was funny but now I'm confused about the guy who died writing... must have cracked...

Best Answer

most people think the deadliest joke was the allied response joke in german. Which translates to "two peanuts were walking down the street, and one was a assaulted."

Best Answer

see its things like that that will always separate us from the british. good senses of humor.

Best Answer

Are you saying Americans aren't funny? Have at you sah!

Best Answer