TheDaken TheDaken 26-30, M 3 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

...and who or what is Atuk?

Best Answer

inuit for grandfather it was a book written by some canuck about an indian moving to New york.... its a comedy.... John Belushi Died after being chosen for the part and has killed five more after him...

Best Answer

The Atuk Curse has become one of the best known urban legends of Hollywood. Its first victim, supposedly, was John Belushi, who had read the sc<x>ript and was reportedly enthusiastic about taking on the role of Atuk. Shortly afterwards, he was found dead of a drug overdose in 1982. The curse's next alleged victim was Sam Kinison, who took on the role in 1987 and filmed at least one scene for the film before he grew dissatisfied with the sc<x>ript and quit. He ultimately died in an automobile accident in 1992. The curse would strike again in 1994 when John Candy, who had been approached for the role of Atuk, was reading the sc<x>ript when he suddenly died of a heart attack, on March 4 (the day before the 12th anniversary of Belushi's death).

Best Answer

It reminds me of the Robert E.Howard Book for the play The King In Yellow...

Best Answer

Yep.<br />
Is Jonah Hill going for it this time?

Best Answer

I don't go to movies or anything these days... who's Jonah Hill?

Best Answer

some fat guy who's in a lot of movies lately. He's pretty damn funny usually. I was wondering if someone was cast for the role again. I wanted to know who's movies to buy before they became 20 buck collector's items.

Best Answer

Ahh.... I think I know... grubby unkept up beard.... stuffed coke up his *** at an airport for arthur right?

Best Answer

Yup, but it was heroin, not coke.

Best Answer

ahh not used to seeing heroine out of a spoon I guess... the atuk myth reminds me of Robert E. Howard's "The King In Yellow" what with those who read it going mad or dying...

Best Answer

Which makes me think of Monty python's Deadliest Joke.

Best Answer

I dont give a crap if I must die... I wanna know that joke dammit!

Best Answer

You don't know it? Are you serious?

Best Answer

No I've seen the skit but the joke is always obscure... I remember the hitler skit "MY DOG HAS NO NOSE" Ho does he smell "AWFUL!" that was so bad... it was funny... I wanna know the joke....

Best Answer

The deadliest joke is gibberish. That's what sucks about the sketch, the joke is no joke, it's mock german. I was sad when I found out.

Best Answer

awwe man.... well at least I can imagine it was funny but now I'm confused about the guy who died writing... must have cracked...

Best Answer

most people think the deadliest joke was the allied response joke in german. Which translates to "two peanuts were walking down the street, and one was a assaulted."

Best Answer

see its things like that that will always separate us from the british. good senses of humor.

Best Answer

Are you saying Americans aren't funny? Have at you sah!

Best Answer