Just in case....... *sharpens stake and loads gun with silver bullets*
Sean8342 Sean8342 41-45, M 9 Answers May 20, 2012

no. but me and a friend have both seen a really dark dog wolf thing. this was before we met each other. but we both heal really fast now. in fact it's believed that a vampires saliva can give you healing powers if injected in the human system. this is believed because the old legends of vampires says the first vampire was a shaman. it would heal people. one day it tasted human blood and licked it so it drained the human. since it was a shaman it could turn into certain creatures and forms. such as smoke, a dog sized bat, and a WOLF. funny thing actually. in fact the only way you can be turned into a vampire is if you drink or inject the blood of one into yourself.

Best Answer

In Welsh / Celtic legend there is such a thing as the Hound(s) of Anwn.... the lord of the Underworld. To see one is a harbinger of 'change' more often than not 'bad news'. You may laugh but my gran would see them and something would happen within days sometimes hours.... again for the sceptic my ex wife once saw one (not knowing what it was, came home and told me what she'd seen... 2 days later her aunt died)... It could be something deep in our human psyche or it could be something supernatural... interesting?

Best Answer

No, but I want to be bitten by a vampire. ;)

Best Answer

awwww bless I will send one round today... be careful what you wish for

Best Answer

I was bitten by a wombat once, does make me a wompire?

Best Answer

We All have......all of us.......every single one ......

Best Answer

I've been bitten by drunk guidettes, does that count?

Best Answer

why not? any after effects?

Best Answer

Well, the wound turned orange and starting stinking of peroxide...Had to cut the arm off once it started gaining sentience and going for my crotch all the time.

Best Answer

Yes, all of the above. Then I realized the vampire was just my blood sucking friend, the werewolf was just an upset dog and the zombie was really just a man in make up...<br />
That was a bad day.

Best Answer

Did they bite your shiny metal ***?

Best Answer

D: Yes...

Best Answer