Adelina34 Adelina34 36-40, F 8 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

yes several times.

Best Answer

Yes I did. I chocked on some chicken. I was eating way to fast. I went for two minutes without air. I did the Heimlich procedure on myself using the corner of the booth i was sitting in. The waitress was crying. The manager comped my meal. I scared my wife half to death. Who am i kidding. I scared myself too. I chocked a second time a couple of years later. This time it was only for about 20 seconds though. It still scared me.

Best Answer

yes..when i was 1 a china cabinet fell on top of me when i was strapped in my carrige...and then when i was two i was attacked in the face by a Rottweiler

Best Answer

For the sake of clarity. Are you talking about experiencing near death? Where you almost die. Or near death experience as in come towards the light.

Best Answer

I meant death experience as in come towards the light..but it is interesting to hear about people's experiences where they almost have died. I've had a few close calls myself.

Best Answer

I have died by hanging. I've died by electrocution and I almost died in a car accident. I have never experienced anything other than nothingness.

Best Answer

So when you say nothingness, do you mean it felt like you were in a dreamless sleep? So many people have claimed that they have seen their loved ones and all of that, but I find it hard to believe..

Best Answer

Nope. As in Nothing. No sensory input nor perception of any kind. Nothing.

Best Answer

I have. I almost drowned as a child.

Best Answer

Yes, my mother was almost shot once. It's very scary.

Best Answer