Healed almost overnight of a serious terminal illness? Healed of AIDS (some people have) Healed of blindness? Walked out of a wheel chair?
solarcybele solarcybele 31-35, F 10 Answers Jan 14, 2009

My father was going blind with cataracts and had them removed. Now he has perfect vision. That was a miracle of modern medicine.

Best Answer

yes- me. He saved my soul when no one else cared.

Best Answer

I was healing of a gastric ulcer when I was 19...the dr did an upper g.i., it was on the xray....then, I was watching a christian show, where a minister said, "someone has been having stomach trouble, and you are being healed right now"...at that very moment, I felt a warmth from head to toe....went to the dr. and he went in with an endoscopy, and all that was there was a "mild stomach irritation"....I praise God all the time for that.....

Best Answer

i have. i had pneumonia, and "died" during the night. when my husband found me dead, he called the paramedics, who were unable to restore life at the scene. the ER doctor put me on a machine to breath for me. an electrical hearbeat was restored, but the ventricles didn't contract to circulate my blood. i was pronounced dead. all my organs had failed, and my brain waves were flat. i was even decomposing. my funeral was planned, my casket and burial plot were purchased. my friends and family had said their goodbyes. suddenly, i woke up. my brain and organs were instantly retored. why? i don't know. i only know i'm grateful to be here. i count my blessings everyday. i treasure every minute i have to spend with my family and other loved ones.

Best Answer

i dont know first hand but my parents said that i was a miracle baby...besides being born in the car on the way to the hospital in 30 mins... by my mother who was alone that day ...when i was about a month old according to my parents... they took me to the beach with them in california my mother was in her early 20's and went swimming in the ocean and came out rinsed off and breast fed me... now if you know anything about some beaches in cali you know this is a crappy idea... well few hours later i was running a pretty high fever... mother took me to hospital and they thought she was just over reacting and sent me home my mother said they didnt even really check me out... so the next day she took me to the baby sitter and went to work... when she came back she found me by the front door in the same clothes that i had been in and running a 104 fever completly soaked and burning up.. the babysitter had just changed me a few times and was upset that i wouldnt stop crying but didnt even call my mom... so we rush to the hospital and they find out that i had spinal meningitis and that i had it pretty bad and they where worried about how my fever was so high and wouldnt go down... i stoped being alert and wouldnt even move when they would poke me with needles or anything ...after a few days they told my parents that more than likely i would die because i was not getting better from any meds or anything... they finally stopped any treatment and told my parents that i wouldnt make it through the night... i had been there about a week and my parents just broke down... they went into the waiting room where they ran into the mother of the other kid that was in the same room as me.. her baby had spinal meningitis as well... they asked her if she would like to pray with them regarding her baby and theirs... the woman said no walked away... my parents asked god to please spare my life and that they had prayed for me for 3 years and didnt understand why he would allow me to be taken away after only a month, but that if i did pass that they would understand that it was for a reason..

they stayed up all night praying and taking shifts... the next day they came in to see if i had made it and i was wiggling and alert.. my fever had gone down and i was alive... the other baby that was in the same situation had passed during the night my parents had prayed for both of us but i was the one who made it sadly...

the doctors where all confused and pulled my parents i had been there a few weeks and nothing had worked aside and told them ... ok she made it through the night but she is more than likely going to have mental problems and more than likely not going to be able to walk.... my parents didnt care they were just happy that i was alive... during the next few months my parents took me to the doctors for testing and to see if i was reaching the right marks at the right time and i actually walked before i was suppose to talked way before i was suppose to and was able to read before i entered preschool... i think that is a miracle because the brain starts to fry at 104 degrees and i was running a fever like that for a few days off and on... and now im 24 and have no health issues or learning issues...

i think that when people pray god listens and i also think that with the help of the meds and the praying that is why i made it and i think that is a miracle...

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

My aunt is a doctor in a small country in Europe; she works in the diagnostics department. A few years ago they had a man in who was having kidney problems, he needed surgery to remove a part of his left kidney. When they opened him up, there was cancer all inside him. They found tumors on almost every single organ. There was really nothing they could do at this point so my aunt had the surgeon close him up. When the guy came around and asked if they had fixed him, my aunt showed him another patient’s kidney and said that he should be okay. Now, this is lying, but the guy had maybe a few weeks to live, at best so my aunt proscribed him painkillers and sent him home.

A year later the man brought flowers to my aunt to thank her for saving his life. My aunt was very surprised since the guy was supposed to be dead. She had him checked up; they couldn't find anything other than scarring from where the cancer had been.

If that's not a miracle, I don't know what is. He was sent home to die and somehow he believed he was all better, not only did it solve his kidney problem which he got to keep, but also healed a stage 4 cancer

Best Answer