MadSwann MadSwann 22-25 5 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Health

Haha, I tried a Cranberry, Grapefruit & Prune juice "cleansing" regimen in high school when I was in track & field. I felt absolutely great, but I always had to use the restroom no matter how little I had to drink or eat. The combination also gives you some very unnatural gas. I mean it smells just putrid. It was a project a few of us tried using cleansing methods rather than drinking sports drinks and such. In the end, the natural benefits were better than the sugary sports drink.

Best Answer

Oh dear... Well I had my gall bladder out and have issues with my bowels as it stands.... Best not to compound the issue I think..... PLUS I'm Veggo and am already stinky enough.... :)

Best Answer

I thought about it, but it's so dramatic and unnatural, I thought better of it

Best Answer

Yeah.... I'm inclined to agree

Best Answer

Negatives? You'll gain any weight you loose back when you start eating again. Also, when you don't eat solids, your stool becomes liquid. Want to know how easy it is to accidentally **** your pants when you do something as simple as sneeze?

You also don't need to cleanse? Want to feel good about yourself? Drink water and some milk and eat a variety of veggies with some fruits. Spinach is a great food to eat.

Best Answer

Haha... I'm not going to do it! I just heard the guy at the health food store taking about it... I like my toast to much!

Best Answer

That's good. Yeah, if you have ever been on a clear liquid diet after being sick, you'll figure out quickly why fiber is important.

Best Answer

Radical diets are not the answer. Want better health? It's easy.. STOP eating Sugar, in all it's forms. Juice is good, but It's no "magic bullet". Just stop eating sugar. A balanced diet is all you need, devoid of that sugar our bodies were never meant to handle.

Best Answer

Lucky I'm not really a sweet tooth... But put olives in front of me and BAM, gone.... Was just a little curious is all :)

Best Answer

Love olives, of all kinds. Just don't over-do; tons of sodium in the pickled ones (like green manzanillas).

Best Answer