TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 51-55, F 11 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Self Improvement

It's a difficult road to go down but can be very worth while in the long run. i explain better in a story I posted this morning, if you are interested.

Best Answer

Yes, thank you. I will see if it helps my friend.

Best Answer

Its different for every person. It worked for me but there is no blueprint or set of rules. it depends on the people involved..

Best Answer

Have you ever asked gram-ma how much she loves gram-pa ? Then ask her how much does she trust him. she mite say something different. But you may notice that she trust him as much as she loves him. Love =Trust, or Trust = Love. Love is trust. Trust is love. They are the same thing. And it only applies to people or God. So trust is something that has to be built over time. And it depends on me and the individual I have the relationship with. Boss, co-worker, friend, store clerk, sister, mother, dad, ect. Each will be different. Now to your question; did he trust you, did you trust him, does it matter. No. The only thing that I must decide on is. Do I want to keep giving my trust to him. I can only work on my self, not the other person. So do I forgive him. Or do I tear down everything that I have built with this individual. That's for you to decide for yourself.

Best Answer

What an awesome answer. Thank you so much. You are a wise man.

Best Answer

Its called suck it up and deal... breathe and move on.

Best Answer

What are the reasons for the loss in trust ? Did they lie, did they cheat, do they continuously fail to fulfill their promises ?

Best Answer

No .. Someone always gives up .. Me or them ..

Best Answer

Yes, trust yourself.

Best Answer

to forgive is to forget. but learn the warning signs.

Best Answer

thanks for the advice.

Best Answer