dare2love dare2love 56-60, F 3 Answers Feb 8, 2011

I too have this predicament. I have recently found my first love and here I am in Florida, and he's in Ohio. We have rediscovered all those emotions we found in our teens.<br />
Bill is single. I'm not. My husband had a stroke last September which turned him into a violent man. He's in an ALF and I have learned to approach him with great care. I cannot divorce him as he has nobody else. Yes I still feel for my H yet I miss the comfort, kindness, being held.<br />
Neither Bill nor I have forgotten what we had as teens. We remember every detail. He even can recall the clothes I wore on certain nights.<br />
Simply to have him in my Skype where we can see each other and talk of our day, is nothing short of a miracle.<br />
Thankyou for posting this. I needed to learn I am not alone.<br />
P.S. I'm 61 honey. Still wanting sex desperately. You settled in taking this marriage. I did too, my 1st marriage. But B was never far from my thoughts.

Best Answer

Yes, I think there are many of us who will always have the special love for our first. I still think maybe someday when our lives are rearranged!

Best Answer

I GOT MARRIED FOR THE FIRST TIME WHEN I WAS 37..............

Best Answer