elixabelle elixabelle 51-55, F 3 Answers May 22, 2011

A year after it happened I wanted to go back to camp and pops didn't want me to go, my reply was, "I was saved!" <br />
So, as you can see I felt a bit invincible for a while afterwards. <br />
When people drown, they don't usually regain conciousness while they are under water, <br />
nor does water immediately evacuate the stomach and lungs like a hose as soon as their nose and mouth breaks the surface after having been underwater for some time, I'm guessing that not very many people have spoken to an angel during an out of body experience either, but I did. <br />
I've had several near death moments, but this was the most profound in my opinion.

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

I havent had a near death experience but i have projected outside of my body on sevearl occasions. On one ocassions opened my eyes and could see from my sitting posotion and from above at the same time. It made me realise that there is life / coscousness byond the physical body

Best Answer

bizarre

Best Answer

lots........alas not at all........apparently i need more pictures?!

Best Answer