mamdo2 mamdo2 36-40, F 7 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes many times when I was young!

Best Answer

In college ..... 6 guys ;we all ate beans for dinner and polished it off with enough beer to pass out in a closed apartment.

Best Answer

I'll spare you the life story, and try to build a quick foundation for what happened on September 26th, 2003. I have a poly-diagnosis bi-polar / psychotic, and clinical depression caused by substance abuse and organic brain damage...or was the substance abuse caused by the poly-diagnosis???? I would go through phases of being homeless, some of these "camp outs" lasted up to four years or so. I had taken up residence under this bridge, it gave the appearance of a subterranean lake because Bellingham bay would slap and splash on the rocks and sand a short distance below my domesticated concrete bunker. I drank, they drank, we drank, and sometimes we would get together and do some drinking. AlthoughI was the oldest I was the one who ended up running for the hooch, in what ever form it would come. One day, my friend Jeremy, His girl friend, Katey, and few other kids sent me on a fateful quest for a gallon of the cheapest whiskey available. Of course I was glad to go, as it meant there would be some drinking done, since drinking was something I liked to do. Mission accomplished - a half mile up the hill, a half mile down, and down again through the bushes and the rocks, and the drainage and the concrete monoliths, and pipes, I sat down. It was a large graffiti covered cement pipe that we would walk the length of to get to our "bunkers". I listened to the water slapping for a while ..alone with a gallon of whiskey. Time, I don't know how much,,past. Still alone...........with the gallon. The inevitable happened and I drank an Irish toast to the sun setting across the bay,. There were several reasons I could have wanted to check out.but hell. I was happy and warm and drunk. What more could a man ask for? I don't remember when I slipped into oblivion, but I carelessly got my blood alcohol up to .54. I had stopped breathing, and at that point I don't know what my heart was doing..The kids had returned and they took to the remainder of the bottle. I owe my life to the fact, that Katey didn't drink, she noticed despite the fading light that I was blue. The guys tried to talk her out of it , but she ran and called 911. When the paramedics arrived, my heart had stopped and I wasn't breathing. They put the paddles to me, and I was taken to ICU where I was on total life support for 4 days. For me it was like this--I was sitting on the cement pipe toasting the setting sun, I bl<x>inked my eyes, and I was in a white place with tubes coming out of every hole in my body. The Doctor and the CDMHP, I don't know what that stands for but he's a shrink who reads you your rights, when you're about to be committed. He decided I wasn't worth the money, I had vomited into my lungs, so I got a real high fever 104, when the organic material in my lungs started to decay. After a few days I was given my vomit caked shirt, and my crap filled pants and sent on my merry way...

Best Answer

Yep. Woke up in ICU with my mom standing there. Apparently I had been pronounced dead, but here I am.

Best Answer

no i have not been in hospital yet? from drinking nearly though many times

Best Answer

I have finished up in hospital twice <br />
Once for drinking Bundaberg Rum <br />
And the other time for drinking Tia Maria which affected my Asthma

Best Answer