Ye, I am missing part of my brain and am seenig a psychiatrist, if You asking me.

Best Answer

I have been in a few situations where I acted crazy and scared people off. It's easier then having to fight.

Best Answer

One time I was walking behind this lady and she looked back and started walking faster :'(

Best Answer

Awwww

Best Answer

i have seen someone legitimately scared of me, yes, and it devastated me.

Best Answer

Aww I'm sorry

Best Answer

aw thanks..i didnt hurt him or anything, and it wasnt that he thought i was crazy....allow me to explain...my ex bf, who was my bf at the time, was laying on my bed on his stomach when he decided to randomly call me a *****. adrenaline poured over me and i snapped all of a sudden. he was 5'11", 235 lbs at the time, and he was wearing jeans. i put my hands in the back pockets of his jeans and literally PICKED HIM UP so that he was HOVERING HORIZONTALLY over my bed, pulled him over the couch, and pushed him out my door, yelling, "THAT'S a *****!" i had had enough. i saw fear in his eyes though, and it killed me bc i wondered if i reminded him of his father in that moment.

Best Answer

Oh wow. I'm so sorry, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. Anger gets the best of us at times

Best Answer

you're a sweetie:-*

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

no & no

Best Answer