Wish I could find love like that! My goodness I would be fullfilled in everything!
Alive2011 Alive2011 41-45, F 6 Answers Jun 26, 2012

i feel like its going ot twilight all over again...i really dont want to waste time reading a story that i dont want to because i want to know what happens next...

Best Answer

There is an ending and there are no Vampires!

Best Answer

twilight also 4 books...its not the vampires that bother me its the sappy love story

Best Answer

Yawn...it's simplification of a complex life style. Should have been written in crayon

Best Answer

I was more mesmorised with the love story!

Best Answer

Just more 'soft core ****' for women in fiction form from what I've heard about them.

Best Answer

Yes, it great "Mummy ****", but has been written so well, and the main character is amazing.
I didnt know there were more "soft core ****" boks out there!

Best Answer

Not yet, I read mixed review about that book, some love it, some hate it...I only read the excerpt, but I got to tell you that I read more scandalous, more romantic and well written fan fiction than it (its originally a fan fiction from Twilight fandom if I'm not mistaken) ;)

Best Answer

I didnt read any reviews before I picked it up to read. I was wondering what all the fuss was about. Once I picked it up I couldnt put it down. I liked the way it was writtern.It also made me see love from a different angle, as Im very sceptical and dont believe in Happily Ever Afters. I know its fiction, but it was thoroughly enjoyable and left me feeling less serious.

Best Answer

Then it is good book for you :D

Best Answer