WolfAnthony WolfAnthony 16-17, M 8 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Hobbies

yes

Best Answer

how was it? im reading inferno

Best Answer

Inferno was my favorite part, Paradisio is harder to understand. I don't remember much from Purgatory as I read it 30 years ago..

Best Answer

when i was in high school like 16 years ago

Best Answer

what are your thoughts on it?

Best Answer

i really liked it at the time, but to be honest i can't really remember much about it.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

thoughts?

Best Answer

I found it more entertaining then sitting though a church service. I can't say I did not enjoy it.

Best Answer

Dante's three Canticas are classics in every sense of the word. I cannot think of any writing in Literature that warrants so many translations and interpretations. Since I read Inferno, I have become a scholar of Dante and his works...the process and progress is daunting, to say the least!

Best Answer

Someone told me about it when I used to smoke weed. I was high and it was freaking me out.

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

I've read that fundamentalist pictures and imagery of hell came from this book, and some people think hell is different than typical flames and red horned people.

Best Answer

this book describes hell as more than flames and red horned people lol...READ IT. dude i hate reading and im reading this book

Best Answer