Yes I just figured out how to go back into my trip but I backed off because now I am starting to remember that life it a trip it really not what and we perceive I cant fully explain but let me know If you have any ideas so we can collaborate on how to piece it all together without going to there I now I remember its so sad to really figure out what really going on.

Best Answer

I'm 17 yr old girl. Dropped white blotter. ****** my world...

I had it handed to me by my friend with tweezers. You don't want to touch and rub off the chemicals. As I put it in my mouth and started to rub it on the insides of my gums, I tasted the chemical. I dropped it with complete excitement and no fear whatsoever. I hadn't even planned on doing it. If someone hands me a phychodelic, by all means I'm going to take it for the love of experience. Everyone there dropped it. We were all laughing and talking and soon the square box of a room I was in started to pixelize, and my buddies became part of the wall, part of the background..I remember telling them this and then laughing. I was the only girl there. There were lots of posters in this room and paintings. But soon they all melted together and new paintings, shapes, and paterns appeared in their place. Within 10 minutes of taking white blotter, I started to trip insanely hard. I remember every thing was like a kaleidoscope. Colors were flying everywhere and my heart then started beating so fast that it came out of my chest and split into a million little versions dancing around the empty spaces. I remember asking my boyfriend beside me how long it lasted because I was freaking ****. I remember his head twisting to look at me and his face was melting and I saw the demon. He replied "15 Hours!!!" Then it hit me. I spiraled into a different vortex of a dimension unknown to me previously where existence, time, and space werected different altogether. For a time it was ecstacy... my vision was split 3 different ways and it was a triangular spiral of my nakedness. And boom! I was naked! I remember seeing laughing faces. I was in a ****. It was like exhibition. I wanted everyone to see me. I thought somehow I had come to a world of pure ectasy and bliss of my own subconscious design. My body was turning and spinning in impossible amazing matters. IN the trip I was having sex around every turn. But i never actually ever had sex in reality (as I embarrassingly found out later) I remember asking a soul (one of the faces talking to me) is this it? To which he responded "Aren't you glad?" I thought it was heaven. I thought we discovered heaven and had died except it wasnt the real heaven. It was another plane of existence where I was stuck forever. Seeing passed loved ones. Regretting. I somehow knew that I was dead and that I would never see my family again. I remember saying this is it? It's just this for ever? And my bf responding "I'm so sorry baby.." at that moment I started to cry. He asked me if I could play any song, what it would be. I chose down to the River to Pray that was on the movie oh brother where art thou. I knew it was eternity. Forever. I remember it being the saddest to lime in my life, whereas earlier in the trip, it was the happiest time of my life. I snapped out of it. I was naked. I Sat up. Everyone else was long done with their trip. I asked what happened. They laughed. I had gotten naked and made out with walls and apparently eye-raped people. The room we were in still had vines growing up the walls, and people's faces were still morphing, but I was coming off of it. I couldn't remember most of it. We took it at 8 pm and I came out of it around noon. I felt ****** and mind blown at the same time. I swore I would never do it again, though now I want to :P. I thought I was in the trip for years and years-almost eternity. Time had no meaning. They joked about giving me too much my first time. All I can say is... be prepared...You're in for a crazy ride.

Best Answer