startingpointguard33 startingpointguard33 26-30, M 16 Answers Jul 19, 2012

I have one friend who advised me to figure out where people are in their life path and choose to associate with them only if they added positive value to my life. Not to give my time otherwise. It seems obvious, but sometimes it takes a friend to remind you of such things.<br />
I adore that wise woman, she will know who she is if she sees this ;-)

Best Answer

I completely agree and am very happy you have a friend who realizes the importance of having friends who contribute positively to your life!

Best Answer

I am really lucky!

Best Answer

Everyday!!! I learn something new EVERY damn day.

Best Answer

Yes, it has to do with actions speaking louder than words !!

Best Answer

yes that trusting everyone is a lie

Best Answer

yes, my family, my brothers and my sisters and my parents.they are the best one in my life

Best Answer

My last visit to Waco for my PTSD my shrink told me to tryto think about myfriend in a different way. Insted of blaming myself for his death I need to think about what good things he brought into my life and what good things I broughtinto his life.

Best Answer

To look the other way. Not as everyone would. But as an exemption to the rule.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, yes.

Best Answer

YES! If the grammar I've seen on this Q & A board is any indication of the quality of our educational system, we're in BIG trouble!

Best Answer

Herbert Spencer.

Best Answer

Yes, my supervisor taught me how to best deal with difficult people. I love that man.

Best Answer

Yes, they did

Best Answer