hazel2107 hazel2107 16-17, F 10 Answers Aug 27 in Doing Good

It all depends what you've got to go into after school,I know people who left because they had a plan and a guaranteed job,and they've done very well for themselves,but if you leave blindly simply cos you don't like being told what to do or you want to be left alone then it's really not a solid plan.

Best Answer

Well I have a guaranteed job and a plan to go to college, and I'll be honest I hate the way I'm treated in there so it seems pretty ridiculous to stay on

Best Answer

Yeah,if you have something lined up workwise and a longterm goal like going to college then why not!

Best Answer

My step daughter left school at 15. She got married and a baby. Ten years later she enrolled in an on-line college. Now she is a very well paid lieyer who travels across the US to handle cases. Follow your heart. Don't waste years in stupid school.

Best Answer

I agree! Why waste time in school learning about pointless stuff, when you can go get some real experience in the real world! Hope your daughter is well

Best Answer

i left it and i'm happy about it, all that stress was killing me, and i finally switched school to something superior ^^

Best Answer

Yep your right there is too much stress for test exams ect

Best Answer

I graduated at sixteen. Best choice I ever made

Best Answer

Thank a lot I think I'm going to definetley leave now

Best Answer

Good luck hun

Best Answer

I wish I had left school at 16.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Dont do it. Just go and get it over with

Best Answer

What makes you say this?

Best Answer

If you are going to graduate at 16 then by all means do it. If you intend on dropping out I dont recommend it because you wont have a great quality of life. People without a highschool diploma or degree dont get good jobs and end up having to back to school later on in life. Hang in there.

Best Answer

I know a few people who do. They tend to regret it years later though.

Best Answer

Do you no why they regret leavening?

Best Answer

They get so far in their careers and then find that they can't get much higher without a better education record.

Best Answer

Thanks a lot this has opened my eyes

Best Answer