I ain't afraid of no ghost! <br />
*sees marshmallow man and runs*

Best Answer

hahah story of my life

Best Answer

I used to work in a liquor store that used to be a funeral home. At night time, I'd regularly see someone walk by in my peripherals but when I looked there wouldn't be anyone there. Bottles would be rearranged in the morning and sometimes there'd be a bottle on the floor right by the door. It's definitely haunted.

Best Answer

Not seen, no. But I heard my dad a couple of years after he died, and saw evidence that my mom was still hanging around a couple of months after she died. Also, my grandson in law contacted me in a dream to warn me of a dangerous situation his young sister-in-law was getting herself into.

Best Answer

wow those are all unique occurrences, specially the one about the dream :O.. that one is the most interesting!

Best Answer

I believe that warning saved her life.

Best Answer

Yes. I was walking towards a building in the middle of the day time and a woman crossed the path a few yards ahead of me. She walked towards the wall on my right and disappeared out of sight. I thought she'd gone through a gap or doorway in the wall but when I reached the spot she vanished at there was just a long line of solid wall and nowhere she could have gone. She was a ghost. That's the only explanation. I swear to God that she walked right through that wall.

Best Answer

if you really want to know....yes i have...but its kind of a long story...lol<br />
happened when i was like 5 tho....and since then i haven't seen any but def. had some crazy experiences and def. have felt their presence at times...yeah that super cold chills and goosebumps where the room goes cold for a sec and makes you shiver and the hair stand up on the back of your neck....yeah that feeling...<br />
well i think that's them....and ghosts are just spirits that haven't crossed over yet or or trapped here still for some reason(tortured souls maybe looking to find justice/peace but obviously idk about all that as i'm no expert at anything...just a jack of all trades)

Best Answer

ok now the story when i was younger...i'm the oldest kid my parents have and when this happened my other siblings weren't born yet(in fact my parents were probably busy trying to make them when this happened to me lol)
anyways i'm like 5 in my own room sleeping when i was awoken in the middle of the night(for no apparent reason...other than to see what i saw)
so i wake up i'm in my bed but i can't move anything except my eyes and my head a little bit. And when i did this i saw him....a black shadowy figure just standing in the doorway to the hallway and he was staring directly at me!! to make matters worse, i distinctly remember seeing the craziest glowing eyes just like piercing back at me, for what felt like mins(and it was probably only a few seconds in "real" time to be honest but just how it felt was next to indescribable)
anyways i just wanted to move but couldn't do anything until he just turned and left and i then i instantly put my head under the covers and screamed lol.....parents came in and i told them and they thought i was just crazy probably and most likely laughed at me when they went back to sleep(great parents...wouldn't even let me sleep with them either...hence they were probably trying to make other siblings haha)
anyways it was intense and i'll always remember that night for the rest of my life!!
also just a few years back when i was living at their house for a brief second time, i was the only one home and i had a cup of coffee next to me as i was on the computer for a lil while. well when i reached to grab my cup it was all of a sudden missing....i was like wtf!!! i know nobody is here....well i got that feeling again and got a lil scared, but this time unlike when i was little i got pissed off...i start yelling M.F. you and leave me alone....after searching for a few mins i gave up looking for that cup and went back to the computer thinking well heck i guess "they" didn't want me to drink coffee....then i got a weird feeling telling me to look under the couch for some reason, and go figure there's my coffee mug but it was pushed like pretty far back and underneath the sofa.....swear it....wild i know...but it happened lol...i think they were just messing me that time haha....also money in that house just tends to go missing and randomly pop back up in different places(even after you could of sworn you already looked there and sometimes like days/weeks after it goes missing....needless to say i'm glad i don't live there anymore and i def. believe in them for sure!!!!)
enjoy at my expense i suppose lol :)

Best Answer

Yeah,I just let one go now.....smell that?The ghost of Christmas turkey past......oh,and here's one for the present....yeah,feels good to let them ghosts go!!!!!But hold your breath!!!!

Best Answer

I haven't...I can't believe in something unless I have some proof, but I would like to know for sure if they are out there!

Best Answer

I say the same thing! haha it's like you want tangible proof but at the same time you don't :S

Best Answer

Exactly...I'd probably pass out! LOL

Best Answer

I've felt a ghost before. I was laying down on my side in bed and I felt a hand on my back. It didn't scare me though. I figured it was my mom who died a long time ago.

Best Answer

aw that's good it comforted you and that you felt the presence of a loved one, I'd freak out if it was another vibe given.

Best Answer

I can relate to that, only be me it was a friend of mine who had died, I wasa asleep and woke up because someone was pushing me to the side in my bed and I said, you are dead go home, it did not happen again.

Best Answer

Wow, that's interesting

Best Answer

I was surprised at how I responded to it too.

Best Answer

Unfortunately Nop ..I wish see them

Best Answer