...everywhere has gotten loathsomely tedious.
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 8 Answers Mar 2 in Doing Good

Sorry. The manufacturers of The American Dream have decided to discontinue that product, deciding to focus instead on a more exclusive customer ba<x>se.

Best Answer

ohh, so it's invite only?

Best Answer

Yes. You can get on the waiting list for the new American Oligarch Dream. there are only 300 million or so people ahead of you.

Best Answer

if 300 million people are ahead of me, i am going to pursue the far more exclusive African Dream.

Best Answer

Sorry to break this to you my dear, but the American dream is long gone. Probably shot out of a cannon or something. One day, I'll go chase down the pieces in a red shark of my own. I'll let you know before I cast off into obscurity.

Best Answer

you won't bring me along :(

Best Answer

lol, I guess I'll just put you in my sack and in the trunk then. I figured you'd be coming along once I let you know, but if you're going to play hard to get.... By the way, does this bandana smell like ether to you?

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Depends what package you're looking for, would 4 bedrooms, white picket fence and two Detroit gas guzzlers be to your liking?

Best Answer

i would like you to lay out all the options on the table for my perusal...thank you, sir. such a professional.

Best Answer

I'll need the title to your soul as collateral before we can put a deal together.

Best Answer

nope...i need one too

Best Answer

i have THINGSTA do. they make this isht so elusive, that NO ONE has the time to get their hands on it.

Best Answer

haha i thought the american dream was life liberty and pursuit of happiness???

Best Answer

The only American Dream that I know of is you!<br />
You're dreamy, Foldie!

Best Answer

*poke

Best Answer

Tis true, tis true - I "poke" you...
In my dreams ;)

Best Answer

Can I tag along ?

Best Answer

how did you know that was my american dream all along?

Best Answer

Great minds think alike monica.

Best Answer

my name is brittany ;)

Best Answer

Monica - mynigga

Best Answer

LMAO the singer?

Best Answer

"Loathsome"... is that where you hate everyone, or everyone hates you? Oh, well, I agree, anyway.

Best Answer

The Real one - Or that joke that keep the bankers laughing and scratching?

Best Answer

it depends what you call the real one....

Best Answer

"That all are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" - That one.

Best Answer