If so, how and how long did it take for karma to get them?
the1codex the1codex 31-35 9 Answers Jun 22, 2010

My exhusband. I'm not sure if it is bad karma or just who he is. But when he cheated on me, the other woman told him that she was pregnant. As I was about nine months pregnant at the time, he was about to have a heart attack from her news. She was threatening to call me, so he had to call and tell me about her. Ends up she wasn't pregnant after all. But I guess his thinking she was and so his being forced to tell me about the affair was karma #1. Then a few years after the divorce, he ran for the office of sheriff.... told me he wouldn't have much money for his son's child support because he would have to quit his job in order to run for office... then he had a hard campaign- some people were even taking down his campaign signs (nothing to do with me!). And he lost. He had to take a lesser job than he had before and with a different agency. Karma #2. He remarried about three years ago. I just learned a few months ago that he is divorcing. He said to me "Well, I guess that just didn't work out." Karma #3.

If you believe in that sort of thing. It still hasn't QUITE evened out though.

Best Answer

Perhaps that is just the beginning of his karma. I'm sorry you had to endure that.

Best Answer

I have, my ex that dumped me ended up wanting me back so bad, i strated dating someone else and she went thru hell because of it. BUT then the person i strated dating turned out to be an *** and i wanted my ex back but she had moved on. So where does it stop

Best Answer

Sounds like sour grapes, nobody seems to like their ex's, so of course they must be demons, I dont feel as if I need to demonize someone that is in the past., and this is only of course someone that there was a real relationship Im assuming everyone is talking about ...I dont play oh poor me over something that didnt work, it does not necessarily mean everybody here is being honest either.:)

Best Answer

I have not seen people who wronged me suffer...I have not suffered for what I have done, and continue to do. I'm not purposely trying to hurt anyone. I too hope karma does not exist.

Best Answer

Just saw my first ex with a ridiculously hot chick. e dumped me for someone younger (and this was when I was in gr 10 and he was in 11). *rolls eyes* I think karma's totally got it in for me...

Best Answer

Oh yes and what total bliss it was.

Best Answer

what happened and how long did it take for the karma to come back?

Best Answer