If so, how and how long did it take for karma to get them?
the1codex the1codex 31-35 10 Answers Jun 22, 2010

My exhusband. I'm not sure if it is bad karma or just who he is. But when he cheated on me, the other woman told him that she was pregnant. As I was about nine months pregnant at the time, he was about to have a heart attack from her news. She was threatening to call me, so he had to call and tell me about her. Ends up she wasn't pregnant after all. But I guess his thinking she was and so his being forced to tell me about the affair was karma #1. Then a few years after the divorce, he ran for the office of sheriff.... told me he wouldn't have much money for his son's child support because he would have to quit his job in order to run for office... then he had a hard campaign- some people were even taking down his campaign signs (nothing to do with me!). And he lost. He had to take a lesser job than he had before and with a different agency. Karma #2. He remarried about three years ago. I just learned a few months ago that he is divorcing. He said to me "Well, I guess that just didn't work out." Karma #3.<br />
If you believe in that sort of thing. It still hasn't QUITE evened out though.

Best Answer

Perhaps that is just the beginning of his karma. I'm sorry you had to endure that.

Best Answer

I have, my ex that dumped me ended up wanting me back so bad, i strated dating someone else and she went thru hell because of it. BUT then the person i strated dating turned out to be an *** and i wanted my ex back but she had moved on. So where does it stop

Best Answer

Sounds like sour grapes, nobody seems to like their ex's, so of course they must be demons, I dont feel as if I need to demonize someone that is in the past., and this is only of course someone that there was a real relationship Im assuming everyone is talking about ...I dont play oh poor me over something that didnt work, it does not necessarily mean everybody here is being honest either.:)

Best Answer

I have not seen people who wronged me suffer...I have not suffered for what I have done, and continue to do. I'm not purposely trying to hurt anyone. I too hope karma does not exist.

Best Answer

Just saw my first ex with a ridiculously hot chick. e dumped me for someone younger (and this was when I was in gr 10 and he was in 11). *rolls eyes* I think karma's totally got it in for me...

Best Answer

Oh yes and what total bliss it was.

Best Answer

what happened and how long did it take for the karma to come back?

Best Answer

I guess I like the saying Karma is a bigger ***** than I could be... Yes I have seen it work repeatedly... How long you ask? Well it takes time for things to work it is typically not overnight. The shortest timeframe Has been 1 year - the longest 10 years. Believe me patience is a virtue. revenge will come back to you...why sweat it ? Just be good do good and stand back and wait - it WILL happen - don't be revengeful as then you have rendered karma useless. Karma will eventually come back to the person 10 fold, something much worse than you could possibly do to them without hurting yourself in the process. 1 person tried to sue me for a car accident which was mutually both our faults 40/60 and there was nothing wrong with him but he decided to get with an ambulance chaser - he suddenly developed cancer and died within a year. The next person did the same thing and developed a brain tumor and has not been the same since. The guy who owned our neighbors house before was awful to our friend she became bitter but should not be because this person who was awful to her - his own son died in 10 years and then he died5 years after. Look up keep your head up and wait for karma to do its work - it will do a far better job coming back around than you could ever hope to do - what goes around comes around - it's universal - be very patient -if you sit by the river long enough....you will see the body of your enemy float by...

Best Answer

Scary fact.
I was so upset cuz my ex boyfriend treated his new partner better while I was still on my own. I even wished them well. I used to think he'd grow old by himself but nope he's having it all while I'm the one growing old by myself. I kept my son away from him cuz he kept messing him up. I asked God why treat all my ex bfs well and not me .

Best Answer