zombiii zombiii 31-35, M 3 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

I thought the movie was just OK - not great. Quite confusing at times. Never read the book, I bet the book is better. It's hard to condense a several hundred page novel into a 2 - 3 hour long movie. You have to cut so much out.

Best Answer

I watched it last night. I thought it had, in parts, some good humour but most of the characters were not that interesting. I will read the book I think.

Best Answer

I was really looking forward to it. Loved the actors in it. I thought the whole concept (at least as it appeared in the trailers) was fascinating. i was really disappointed when I saw it. Not a bad movie, just so-so.

Best Answer

I'm about 90 percent finished with the book. Read most of it on my Ereader during the long dark periods when we had no electricity during the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy. It found it......uneven. And not compelling enough for me to finish, apparently

Best Answer

It felt as if the characters from each past life didn't really connect (I watched the movie). I could see the connection between some characters in different time periods, but not all of them. Overall, I thought it was okay.

Best Answer