Maybe he's just visting his stolen money in the Caymans....would be nice if someone offed him though!

Best Answer

he will be missed . . . a good man . . . not like these behind ya back stabbers . . .

Best Answer

Only in your twisted dreams pendeja

Best Answer

shutup maltomealstupidmermaid lostinchicagoinhismind is crazy in his head and so are you

Best Answer

I feel very sorry for you . . . 8( . . . so sad . . . what you put out there . . . may it be returned to you THREEFOLD . . .

Best Answer

I am thinking you were jealous of him . . . I don't blame you . . . he was much more man than you could ever dream up . . . what a sad muffin . . . 8( . . .

Best Answer

lostinpennsylvaniacountryside was a fake and I would kick his axx and he's too ugly for me to be jealous i don't really care about him i just like to chastise him becuz he's a fraud and liar but you are gullible enough to fall for his bs stories

Best Answer

oh sorry you are just a much as a loudmouthing loser as lostinthepennsylvaniacountryside I didn't know you were his girlfriend

Best Answer

Watch your filthy mouth, jerk. Don't talk to my sister and her boyfriend like this. Crawl back under your rock. LostinChicago is a decent man. You will never be a man like him. You are pitiful. Why don't you say this to him when he was here? Cause he could kick your a ss. And because you are a coward. Enough.

Best Answer

thank you sister of mine . . . don't bother sweetie . . . we know the type . . . pathetic . . . much love sister . . . 8D . . . xoxoxox

Best Answer

actually i did talk to lostinthepennsylvaniacountryside when he was here i said all this to his face and he's very much hated here becuz of his spewings of ignorance

Best Answer

you're just a hater . . . got no more time for your negativity . . . "spewings of ignorance" . . . hey it's the pot calling the kettle black . . . like I said . . . pathetic . . . try and be a better human . . .

Best Answer

you need to try and be honest lostinthechicagosuburbs is a fake and a conspiracy theorist said he was in 3 govt agencies? (BIG LIE) and don't boss me beeotch

Best Answer

No matter how much I disagreed, I always liked him. He'll be back. They all come back.

Best Answer

you mean like rodents?

Best Answer

I think you drove him away.

Best Answer

Heard he was gone but you never know...

Best Answer

He's an absolute, total jerk, and unfortunately he's back. Look out

Best Answer