I agree with u...its ultimlty a love story....very good film....the racial issues it touches arent anything we haven't heard of..plusin reality the events that actually took place during slavery times are far much worse than we can prolly imagine ...let alone make a movie that offends

Best Answer

Well said, sweetheart! :-) You took the words right out of my mouth! *stands up & applauds you*

Best Answer

*blushes* ur sweet...

Best Answer

*blushes* ;-) Thank you! So are you! :-)

Best Answer

Absolutely dying to see it!

Best Answer

Hope you enjoy it when you see it! :-)

Best Answer

to be honest i and my other male and female freinds of all races did enjoy the fight scene between two muscular slippery/sweaty slave males, the fight scene was great except the brutal part of arm broken , eyes gouging....instead they could have just pit both fighters to wrestle on the ground

Best Answer

Have not seen it but really want to. People are such cry babaies. Slavery happened all of the world to all races and it was a nasty business. Ignoring it does not make it go away. Tarantino is awesome and so is Jamie Fox looks like it should be good. Oh yeah, and it is a movie...people need to relax and maybe they could learn something.

Best Answer

Right on! Well said! Whenever you have a chance to see it, I hope you enjoy it! :-)

Best Answer

Thanks, it should be soon.

Best Answer

You are most welcome! GrOoVy~ Have a good time! :-)

Best Answer

theres criticisms ? ah must be good

Best Answer

haha!! Yes indeed! :-)

Best Answer