http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjuXesDXV0w&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fhl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26q%3Dmalaysian%2520woman%2520beats%2520baby%2520video%26bav%3Don.2%2Cor.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.%26bpcl%3D35466521%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D633%26pdl%3D300%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Di1%26gl%3DAU She is literally just beating her baby. Its disgusting. Its just wrong, and to think this sort of stuff happens all around the world...., and MUCH worse. I can't handle thinking about it.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Community

Let me have 10min with her.....she will never touch that child again...!!!

Best Answer

I will rip out her eye sockets. She deserves it all.

Best Answer

I can't watch things like that,I had a horrible step dad that had no problem beating us up.I think a little spanking on the butt is ok but nothing beyond that.

Best Answer

a little hit or tap is not considered child abuse. But that video is disgusting. I'm sorry for your abusive step dad.

Best Answer

Thank you for your compassion and that is true a little spanking never killed anyone,it's when the fist fly,the objects being hurled at your head,the verbal assaults happen that it becomes abuse.

Best Answer

Hmmm it was standard parenting when I was a kid unfortunately.<br />
Lots of this still exists around the world to varying degrees. The mother appears to have a bad mothering model and maybe cannot cope. IT IS WRONG BY ANY STANDARDS!<br />
What I question though is why is it being filmed? It's not something to be proud of and these seems no point to it. This isn't the whole story, it could be a lot worse or be more complex than it seems.

Best Answer

exactly! I was thinking the same thing! I'm really sorry you had to go through that. You turned out fine :)

Best Answer

Well I didn't actually still in therapy!

Best Answer

Thanks I just went back and expanded the text - I must admit I was a bit phased by the video.

Best Answer

Third world trash. She better not kill the kid though they'll fetch a good price on the slave labor market could be a couple of goats and a few chickens in it for her.

Best Answer

the sad thing is, you're right.

Best Answer

That's why I don't much give a **** when these disasters wipe out a bunch of them.

Best Answer

Some of them are nice people. They're just uncivilized.

Best Answer

Outright savages from that video.

Best Answer

they have never learned anything. You can't blame a whole population of people, based on one video. They don't know ANYTHING.

Best Answer

WTF? Is WRONG with these demented people!!! She deserves a good roasting in a volcano...

Best Answer

I KNOW! It is literally CRAZY. :(

Best Answer