If you can't trust the person you're with, why do you stay with that person to begin with? Relationships should be built in mutual trust and respect, but perhaps you see that differently than I do?

Best Answer

i trusted my boyfriend for 2 years. i have been taking care of him for 4 months as he was very sick. 2 months after recovering i found massages on his phone to a another women! he said he was helping his friend cheat on his girlfriend!!

Best Answer

Well...I'm not trying to sound mean-spirited in this reply, but that in and of itself should be a red flag for you, don't you think? And if there is mutural trust and respect in your relationship, which I don't believe there is, you shouldn't be going through the messages, etc. on HIS phone. Likewise, he should afford you the same trust and mutual respect, don't you think?! :-)
I think you need more of a wake-up call than the expense of a private investigator.

Best Answer

trust is earned BOB! and maybe the person was trying to find reasons why to love you , to make things work out . Have you ever worked on a relationship BOB? well it takes two to make it work , by the way no i have never sent a private investigator because no matter what he was doing i loved him enough not to have him looked into, besides i think he would have gone to jail and sorry but i would never be able to look at our son. my daughter turned my x in weather it was true or not , i dont think so but the point is i trusted that person enough that if he was lieing than it would come out if not than i prayed to god to change him or change me so he could love me, did he cheat on me? ill never know....... he knows though.... but its over and i dont need to know anything , but i do want to know about his last name for our sons sake. Well bye bob, and as far as( mutual)trust and respect? he never respected me

Best Answer

well to tell you the truth nextlady that sounds alot like my x so make sure you check him out

Best Answer

Bob i would love to talk to you please write me

Best Answer

Never! My feelings are that if I am that distrustful of my partner, and need to hire a PI to ascertain what my partner does in his time when I am not around. Well Then it is time to break up. I am guilty of checkingthrough my retired LVMPD uncle, amnd have acess to mpst data ba<x>ses no one else cen get into. And it is not those $ 10. ones where it just checks public records from the web. That is aMAJOR RIP OFF guys! Anyway, whwen I meet someone and i t looks like it might turn into a strong relationship, I check NCIC, military, Federal wants and warrants, local scope, and before I commit I have my uncle check the dept of Homeland security databa<x>se for any transgressions,.

Best Answer

Unfortunatly the heart falls in love and it seems like the head wants to believe the stories that some men seem so good at telling . I feel for anyone who has been in this situation becouse im just starting to think I have gotten involved in a friendship that was only suppossed to be friends. For over two years we would meet and take walks or have coffee and talk about our lives and what we were doing. It was really nice becouse we had a few things un commen that brought us together in the first place and it seemeed like our free time always ended up being at the same times of day so elwe enjoyed eachothers company. I was martied with three children and he was single with at least , ha! three girlfriends . I have been in 1 relationship most my life and just had my 25th wedding anniversey . I met my husband at 17 years old so i never had the chance to learn all the important lessons people learn when they date and break up and date all differant types of people, fall in love and have the pain of breaking up but learn about who they like and dont like and how differant people do things and relate to eachother. I met a man that has been a wonderful father and a good husband . He is a successful man and makes more then enough money to provide for 3 gurls and all the things most people dream of like a big house , very nice cars, vacations to hawaii every year and around the world . Ive always had help with the house and the kids, which you would think sinse i dont work i dont need but when a person( my husband) has to travel much of the time and put in more then normal hours being a top executive that leaves the other parent to do alot if not all the other things that go along with raising 3 girls and managing a large home and it sounds like a dream to alot of woman but im telling you it turned out to be very lonely and confussing to me. Of course i appriciate all that i am able to have and do but it is lonly and he didnt have anything left for me when he got home. Work was always first prioraty and he was tired on the few weekends he might not be traveling . He needed time to wind down at night and i wanted to have a conversation with an adult and have that prrson want to share his life with me. So then theres sex, well for me to say it was fine would be an overstatement. It was just ... i cant even really say becouse id never had sex with anyone other then him but somehow know it was not what it should be in a healthy relationship. Im told that im beyond average and i guess it sounds strange to say it about myself but im pretty sure that most men woulsd be very happy to have a wife that is pretty, and takes good care of herself, is happy to see you snd hear about all that you are doing and has a above average to high labido . Im open to almost anything the other is willing to do and turns them on and think sex is very important in a marrage or relationship and should never be ignored or put on the back burner for any length time

Best Answer

I had a tracker put on my car....well.

Best Answer