I have loads of times, both when i was younger and now
Dave1410 Dave1410 36-40, M 16 Answers Jan 19 in LGBT

Many times. I have showered in the gym locker room after working out with a friend. I have showered in a larger open bath house with eight of my friends. It is great to be able to have friends that do not have any hangups with their body. To be able to be relaxed enough to be with other male friends where nudity is do big deal in a nonsexual way is great. I creates a close bond and more confidence in us as men knowing we are all men that love feeling like a man. Go to a Korean spa/bath house near you.

Best Answer

Yes both at the gym and at home with several male friends, we like to soap each other up at home and have a little play at the same time we are showering, washing each other off, and feeling each other where it feels good between our legs and butt.

Best Answer

every day after work.........

Best Answer

Every thursday after sports in school... and your point is?

Best Answer

Not I, never.<br />
Moreover, I've not even showered, CLOTHED, with a male friend!

Best Answer

Yes, it's funny how two or three straight guys having a shower together will always sooner or later (usually sooner) all have big erections!!

Best Answer

I use to shower naked with my older brother and still remember baths with my mothers friend Lil girl.

Best Answer

No…

Best Answer

Yes. Indeed two males last Friday evening.

Best Answer

Sounds fun.<br />
I'd do it.

Best Answer

No if u stand naked.u want sex with ur friend

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No, Not since Gym class ,in High school. I don't see any reason for this.

Best Answer

No only one has been my fiancé

Best Answer