Sometimes it's good to get a head start...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 12 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Hobbies

No, but that's a good idea.

Best Answer

Shopping yes, but I haven't actually purchased anything yet.

Best Answer

Eh - a few small things - but that's all.

Best Answer

I am all finished with my Christmas shopping. I always shop early and avoid the after Thanksgiving crowds. I know they put on some good sales at that time but to me it isn't worth fighting the crowds and besides stores run sales all the time. All I have left to do now is my Christmas baking and of course decorate the house.

Best Answer

I don't wait until the last minute but I don't start this early. I try not to let that word even enter my brain this early. Thanks Princess. lol

Best Answer

yup and im so excited :)

Best Answer

No, this Xmas for the first time ever I will be without my kids :( They are visiting their dad so and looking forward to it, so having Xmas when they come back.

Best Answer

I've already got a list a mile long of things I want to buy for people. I won't get around to the actual buying till Christmas Eve of course.

Best Answer

Not really but we know what we are getting, we have a few item on layby, layaway at shop shops

Best Answer