Yeah, few times. Then I realized they know it and perfectly okay with it. That's when I realized I'm not okay with working for such people. At the same time I realized all companies are more or less the same.

Best Answer

I believe in whistleblowing, but I think I, like the cheese, stand alone.

Best Answer

I work in healthcare and I have on occasion witnessed some incidences which would be considered 'malpractice.' I have also 'unfortunately' witnessed some poor treatment of residents which I would personally consider to be 'abuse'. None of these situations have been so 'dire' that I have felt the need to inform management, in all instances to date the issues were able to be resolved between myself and the colleague in question, but I must say I would have no qualms whatsoever in reporting a colleague if the situation called for it. When it comes to loyalty, I have to say that the 'residents' and my personal 'moral' code of what is right and wrong is top priority every time.

Best Answer

I have turned in co-workers for stealing at both my last two jobs and neither one of them was fired for it. The only dilemma for me is wondering whether my boss would actually want to be told or not.

Best Answer

LOL. You shuold come see things that go on in the trucking industry

Best Answer

Oh tell us tell us, would love to hear some from you...

Best Answer

Never struggled with that. I have always stood up for what I believe in the workplace. I have had my fair share of trouble because of it, but have always landed on my feet. In the long run, most unethical practices lead to unprofitable practices. It's important how you tell the upper management. Speak their language and inform them of the risks. Do it the right way and they will thank you. Considering how their insurers may react to unethical practices (in case of a claim) is a great place to start. :o)

Best Answer

never coz i m just student now

Best Answer