be true, you ARE loved, you do matter - at least to me, even if I never met yuo - at least in "real" life, because chances are I have not, but it does not mean I do nto care about you! I am basically putting this under "questions" because I would not only let you know you are loved, and cared for, but I feel to many go to many days' without hearing this, so I am writing it and I also wanted to see, I mean, EP is made of up lots of people, and I was wondering out of all the people who are told, I feel more are not, so I was also jsut curious, how many people go day in and day out without at least one person letting htem know this....if you have not been told and need to hear it, ask someone, if you have gone to long without saying it, tell them - in ANY WAY - this is one regret, you do not want to have....so do not, and do not wait, this is not worth waiting, just expressing htis is really important....
stigmafree stigmafree 31-35 9 Answers Feb 5, 2012

What a beautiful thing to say :) Thank you for posting this :) I'm one of the lucky ones :)

Best Answer

Love and hugs to you too!

Best Answer

You are loved too! :)<br />
I try to be open about my feelings, I'm glad others are doing the same.

Best Answer

Yes, my wife

Best Answer

youre a doll! hug

Best Answer