rorschach246 rorschach246 18-21, M 45 Answers Aug 24, 2009

I have fisted my boyfriends *** and he loves it

Best Answer

Yes and yes. It can be the most amazing sensation and it's definately something for you to try either on your own or with a friend.

Best Answer

I have done it to myself, it is awesome!

Best Answer

I have just been able to fit my fist in today and oh my god I have never thought I would experience that kind of pleasure especially when you remove your fist

Best Answer

I only like toys and womens hands that way. The best is a womans hand behind AND a mans hand in front...

Best Answer

Yes. Iam male and have a male friend who loves to fist me. It is the greatest experience. We do it in the adult video store and leave the door unlocked. It is great to have an audiance

Best Answer

My wife did it for me one night... I had been using plugs and toys to stretch myself for about a week and was very "zoned-in" back there. She was a good sport (even though she insisted on rubber gloves, which actually kind of turned into an unexpected turn-on), grabbed a handful of Crisco, and gave it the old college try...<br />
We were unsuccessful, though. She almost got the widest part of her hand into me, but I couldn't go further. I was so keyed-up by the fact that we were finally doing it, I couldn't really relax enough. The feelings I was having were amazing and I'm sure that if we had gone all the way with it I'd have really been over the top.<br />
We haven't tried it since, though. Maybe someday...

Best Answer

Being relaxed and open-minded is important I know, but being open.....in genera back there is important. I've tried.... I want it.....we play....we both enjoy each other until it goes to a certain point and then it hurts too much. I relax...I do....we have tried so much in our play time....I just dont know how to finish without it ripping my cute little happy hiney from here til next week!

Best Answer

I look forward to the times when my partner has the time to fist my butt. This is the most amazing sensation and I ****** over and over again.<br />
I was fisted again two weeks ago. I'm still savouring the memories. <br />
I had ****** after ******.<br />
She went in up to her elbow and at the end went in with two hands. <br />
Delicious;

Best Answer

i love to have my ******* fisted...

Best Answer

Anal ******* feels wonderful!

Best Answer

yes i love anal *******, love being stretched wide open..

Best Answer

Seriously, don't bother unless you want to feel like a big poop is being pushed the wrong way.

Best Answer

Never have tried anal *******.Anal ******* on the other hand yes

Best Answer

Someone asked me that question. I said if I could do it to you. He siad if you are totally relaxed and really trust that person it could be fun. I didn't understand why he wanted to do it that way. Maybe because I've never had it done before?<br />
We have yet to try. He didn't ask again

Best Answer

yes i love to fist man or woman also lovea nice fist in my hole

Best Answer

I was first anally fisted following along and intensely relaxing massage, and to say it felt good would be a gross understatement. I was totally relaxed physically, and mentally all of my barriers were down. The masseur began working on my butt with subtleness and slowly worked his entire hand inside me. There was no pain at all, and I was shocked when he told me his entire hand was inside well past the wrist. The experience was as though something had touched my very center: it was sexually stimu;ationg, yes, but it was also an experience thattouched my very center. It hit pleasure and contemement and satisfaction spots I never knew I had.

Best Answer

If you'd asked me this a couple of weeks ago, I'd have been grossed out but, when we were having a long session last weekend my GF worked three then four fingers into my butt and started to rotate them and it was simply the most amazing and bonding experience I have ever had...Simply awesome !! We did go a little further and she tried to fist me completely and almost got there but we backed off until another time....We were both aboslutely amazed at how natural, easy and deeply intimate the experience was and WILL be doing it again :-)<br />
And we did try again !! And she drove me wild...Her hand very nearly all the way in...A heady mix of pain/discomfort/mad pleasure, hugely erotic and trusting !! And a massive, repeated spurting ****** !!!<br />
And we've done it again a few times (and got narried in the meantime !!)...There seems to be a point where she physically can't get her habd all the way in tho...It's not hurting me and it feels awesome....Sooooooo intimate, a little scary and an incredible feeling that I WANT her whole hand inside me !! That said, what we got so far is pretty damn good too :-)<br />
Give it a whirl if you fancy the idea...Keep it light and fun and go with the flow...If you're relaxed it might happen all the way, if it doesn't, enjoy the journey !!

Best Answer

Keep practicing! It will eventually happen and then some!

Best Answer

...and we did get there....Absolutely, mind-blowingly awesome...Deeply intimate, scary, good...That feeling of NEED as the hand is going in is soooo difficult to describe :-) A treat for very special, loving occasions when I want to give myself completely to my wife...Lurve it !!!!

Best Answer

.....and it gets better...Not a usual, every time we make love activity, but when we're close and having fun she now eases her hand into me...It gets better the more trust we have and knowing it doesn't do long term damage...Getting past the part where it doesn't seem to be physically possible is a head game and when that has past, the real pleasure and intimacy begins...Past the wide part of the hand, when the hand is deep in past the wrist it's mind blowinginly mad close, just wanna c*m, just wanna keep going forever - Awesome !!!
Take, care, take time, build the trust, listen to your body and believe that it will go and just when you think it's impossible move past that point a little deeper and you life will change !!

Best Answer

my wife has fisted me many times and wow. she can make me *** alot and multiple times in one session. im locked up in chastity 24/7 and then every other night im milked.

Best Answer

YES YES & YES.... It take a little while to become comfortable because we are taught that this is "BAD".... it really is the best feeling I've ever had - can do 2 plus fists. It is NOT dangerous if you follow the simple rules - if it hurts - STOP. Make sure that you are comfortable - I started with my own hand and then worked up from there.

Best Answer

YES, Take you time and do it. Extremely erotic and satisfying...

Best Answer