i did the maple syrup diet for 5 weeks lost over 2 stone. went to a size 8. as soon as i began eating properly it piled back on straight away. would deffo do it again as a quick fix for a holiday. bout to start the dukan diet

Best Answer

well if its for you ,you dont have to go on a diet ,you are sexy has you are

Best Answer

Yes, I used to be in that big time. I could go two weeks without eating anything. It does detox the body but it also depletes the body of vitamins and minerals. The best detox it to eat all green vegetables, with no oils, cheese or dressings. Collard greens and spinach seem to be the best. Eat that for a week and your body will eliminate more toxins without the harmful depletion of nutrients.

Best Answer

Thanks. I'll try that.

Best Answer

Despite the popularity of detox diets, nutrition experts say they are neither necessary nor scientifically proven to work.<br />
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/guide/detox-diets-purging-myths

Best Answer

I did and I got intoxicated.

Best Answer

i personally havent a close friend has he was havign to drink like 6 bottles of various juiced fruits and vegtables and i tired one of the slgi ones and it was the worst thing i have ever tasted he said he got headches for the first couple of days but after that was ok i just couldnt handle a week on just fluids

Best Answer

Jeez..well im thinking about it but i dont think i can just have fluids. Thats a little too extreme?

Best Answer

well he only did it for a week and he was getting evrythign ya need but seriosuly some of the juice drinks smelt so bad lol

Best Answer