JoePaul JoePaul 51-55, M 20 Answers Nov 1, 2010

Worked for me....sorry to hear that many men are having bad experiences. There are ALWAYS more men than women on these kinds of sites. I think we need to have a flashmob of all the lonelyhearts out there - pick a spot and a time, tell everyone who is looking for a partner to show up, peruse the crowd, and walk up and start talking. Like speed dating, but at least we can check out the options and know we're all in the same place for the same thing.

Best Answer

It is brilliant! Never met such men in real life, but there are plenty on AM... Many of them in sexless marriages as I am.... We can be perfect match...

Best Answer

It's definitely real. There are many more men than women. But if you present yourself as an interesting, funny, kind person, not a perve, you'll get replies. You have have to persevere because of the huge number of guys in proportion to the women. For ladies, you have a lot to choose from.

Best Answer

No...AM is absolutely for real...I found my soul-mate...the absolute love my life on there. I am so grateful ...<br />
I think if your come off as a genuine person...and looking for love...you will find it...without a doubt.

Best Answer

It's real. I'm a guy and found a true love there. The ratio favors women, but if you are a good guy who's down to earth, there is someone out there for you at A.M. I found a true gem, and I didn't look that long. I cancelled A.M., because I have no need to be there anymore. But that's because it did was it advertises it would do.

Best Answer

Its real... there are real women there.. In fact I have chatted with 3 men who have had an affair on it

Best Answer

Yes I was a member and discovered for myself that everything being said on the web about Ashley Madison being a scam is true. The male/female ratio is no better than 10:1, you only get messaged by Ashley Madison's self-created fake females of which there are thousands, any genuine women on there have not logged on for months or years, you will be automatically re-billed and will find it difficult to turn this off, if you complain to Ashley Madison they threaten to out you by sending statements to your home address, Ashley Madison have no interest in you as a customer, you are merely seen as a cash cow to milk. Ashley Madison is one of the biggest rip-offs online - it's amazing that they're allowed to get away with it. They rely on the fact that married men seeking affairs will not complain or sue them for fear of being exposed as cheaters. Save your money, use an alternative or pay for it! There is virtually zero chance that you will actually have an affair via Ashley Madison.

Best Answer

Yes, this dating service is for real. However it is a bit expensive. A nice alternative is http://www.xdating.com a site where married men and women can make contact. Just create your profile and on your profile, state the type of relationship you seek.

Best Answer

yes, it is real and if you are an attractive woman you can pretty much get sex immediatly and these aren't scum bags either. Normal, everyday married men wanting no strings attached fun. Free for me, it seems the site get the men for their money. <br />
I did meet the love of my life this way although has turned out to be a real heartache as my marriage ended and his has not. I knew when getting into it that he didn't want to divorce although he was in a loveless/sexless marriage for many years. I wouldn't advise for the weak at heart

Best Answer

I have met 7 different women on ashley madison, so worked for me.

Best Answer

A total waste of time and money

Best Answer

i was referred there by a friend {?} but have never visited the site and NEVER WILL! :/

Best Answer

I've been on the site for over a year and have had no luck. And I don't think it's an issue of my profile or pictures since I've had few women actually look at them. I've sent 200+ winks, 50+ messages (arguably not priority messages, nor have I sent gifts) and have received maybe 6 responses most of which did not seem like they were from a real person, let alone actually had an online dialog with anyone. There are many other aspects of the website that are suspect - for example there are many members that appear online in my favorites list, but are not online in a search; there are members who seem to be online forever; and more. I'm guessing the ratio of men to real women is more like 100 to 1. I'd love to find an alternative site.

Best Answer

In my experience it is completely legit and I would say that your experience will depend on how you come off. Out of curiosity I had two profiles to see which one would work the best and the one where I came off as honest about my situation, about what I cared for and was respectful of their situation beat, hands down, the profile just looking for a hookup. I have met four women in person (two stay at home mothers, one nurse, and a CFO) and have been physical with one for the past two months. She's the one I am sticking with and we are both learning a lot about ourselves. I've found that it takes a lot of work to find the right words and voice, but once you do it will pay off. It did take a few months of work and about $160 (priority emails), but I haven't regretted it. As mentioned the ratio is not in our favor so it does take time, oh and don't lead with any **** shots. The women I've met find it offensive.

Best Answer

Yes I have quite successfully. I have had three phenomenal affairs… The kind you can only dream of… I'm actually hunting for a new "other" man right now… AM has temporarily suspended my profile and I'm really bummed out… It's hard to go fishing without a boat!

Best Answer