It's the app that allows you to scan your receipt and then Walmart looks for the items you bought in other store's sales papers in your area...if Walmart finds the item cheaper somewhere else, you get a gift card for the difference.
SkatingMomma SkatingMomma 41-45, F 3 Answers Aug 25 in Community

They match the price in our area. ~Lani

Best Answer

They do that here, too, but sometimes I just don't have the time to look at sales papers. This app does that for you...and you can type in the receipt number online or from your phone, so if you don't use a cell, you can still use it. I think it's gonna be nice :)

Best Answer

Sounds like a good app to have! ~Lani

Best Answer

It seems like it will be. I just wonder how honest Walmart will be about what they find. If they truly search all competitors and truly give the difference in the prices, it will be awesome! :)

Best Answer

will download that app.

Best Answer

I just tried it today for the first time. I submitted my receipt and it said that they will let me know within 3 days if any cheaper items were found. You can do receipts up to 7 days old. I think I will like it :)

Best Answer
Best Answer

OMG There is an app for that???

Best Answer

Yep...I heard about it last week and tried it today....hmmm....just read my comment to izzynudist. lol ;)

Best Answer
Best Answer