I really try not to pay attention to the latest "panic" trends going on. Until it is absolutely necessary for me to panic...I don't.

Best Answer

Yes i live in Nelson New Zealand and i hear them from about 2am onwards exactly like those recorded on Youtube. If i am asleep the noise wakes me. Its like the rumble of a distant freight train or a motorway, we have neither, and then deep ba<x>se rumble of percussion in a wind sound.

Best Answer

seriously!?

Best Answer

Yes fairdinkum. It took a while to understand what it was that i was hearing. Initially i thought it was noises from night shift workers in the industeial area or traffic like trucks on the main road. Then i was in Youtube lookimg at UFO sightings etc. That led dirrectly into 'strange sounds coming from the sky'. When i listened to them, it was the exact noise ive been getting woken up by around 3am. I think most people living here asume its night activities at the local airport. But it isnt. Iget up and wander around outside in the dark. Its exactly those same noises on Youtube and its happening all over the world!

Best Answer

I haven't seen them, but have a feelin' they're trying to scare people - doomsday thinkers.

Best Answer