Everyone who was technically dead for a few minutes, claims they saw heaven, a peaceful sensation, lightness, etc. NOBODY talks about hell-like experiences. It doesn't exist then. If it works the way they say... STATISTICALLY someone who came back EVER would have been someone who was gonna go to hell.
SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 17 Answers Mar 22, 2012

Hang on sax,they have!Im not saying this means hell exists,just pointing out that people have claimed they died and saw hell.Ive watched the videos on it.

Best Answer

Yeah, me too. I saw something on I Survived...Beyond and Back on the Biography channel. A couple of different people talked about hell.

Best Answer

Were they from a reliable source? As in... a scientific journal?

Best Answer

Are you saying the "go to heaven"sources were more reliable?

Best Answer

Your premise is flawed because you are assuming that Heaven exists because people saw lights and had good feelings.

Best Answer

I did. It's the experience that finally let me see the truth. There is no 'god'.

Best Answer

Excuse me! You're badly mistaken. I watched a show about near death experiences people had and them going into details about hell. So you are wrong there my friend!

Best Answer

I saw hell. It was really hot and annoying. I was told that I killed my whole family. It was only then that I woke up.

Best Answer

They go insane and no one believes a damn thing they say.

Best Answer

Youtube has videos of athiests who had nde and saw hell. No longer athiests.

Best Answer

Doesn't sound like very reliable proof. Youtube video?

Best Answer

Personally I believe both exist !

Best Answer

There are two groups, at least according to some; those who experience the whole floating, moving-towards-light, out-of-body, question-asking, dead-relatives-seeing thing; and those who experience *nothing* - just complete sensory deprivation.<br />
And why would hell be anything different than that? why would they lay on flames and pitchforks and demons and so on? Why would they provide any ability to sense at all? Do we paint the insides of our trash cans to torment the trash? No, we just throw it out. So, then: is hell an eternity of nothingness, other than awareness of the time passing, and no hope of that ever changing?<br />
Short answer: no. Near-death experiences can be fully explained by lack of oxygen to the brain, without resorting to spiritual experiences and holy revelations.

Best Answer