Everyone who was technically dead for a few minutes, claims they saw heaven, a peaceful sensation, lightness, etc. NOBODY talks about hell-like experiences. It doesn't exist then. If it works the way they say... STATISTICALLY someone who came back EVER would have been someone who was gonna go to hell.
SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 15 Answers Mar 22, 2012

Hang on sax,they have!Im not saying this means hell exists,just pointing out that people have claimed they died and saw hell.Ive watched the videos on it.

Best Answer

Yeah, me too. I saw something on I Survived...Beyond and Back on the Biography channel. A couple of different people talked about hell.

Best Answer

Were they from a reliable source? As in... a scientific journal?

Best Answer

Are you saying the "go to heaven"sources were more reliable?

Best Answer

Your premise is flawed because you are assuming that Heaven exists because people saw lights and had good feelings.

Best Answer

I did. It's the experience that finally let me see the truth. There is no 'god'.

Best Answer

Excuse me! You're badly mistaken. I watched a show about near death experiences people had and them going into details about hell. So you are wrong there my friend!

Best Answer

I saw hell. It was really hot and annoying. I was told that I killed my whole family. It was only then that I woke up.

Best Answer

They go insane and no one believes a damn thing they say.

Best Answer

Youtube has videos of athiests who had nde and saw hell. No longer athiests.

Best Answer

Doesn't sound like very reliable proof. Youtube video?

Best Answer

Personally I believe both exist !

Best Answer