scarless21 scarless21 22-25, F 11 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in EP

I don't understand why you would have to do that. It will be bad for your health and you will not be performing optimally at any of it, work or school.

Best Answer

I have done years ago when went to pursue my specialization certificate and as I am currently doing so as I pursue my Master's degree. I will admit it was tough but you need to be extremely disciplined and know how to eliminate (or limit) distractions, number one. Determination was the second factor that got me through and good time management skills is also required. Have a planner/time management application to lay out your study time, homework/assignments and work time. Use your breaks at work to study/do homework and if you can (and if it is allowable), get to work early or stay late (and hide if you stay late) to spend time to do homework.

Best Answer

It was tough....

I worked an average of 60-65 per week while getting my degree.

Secrets include: Lunch time classes, Saturday classes (3 credit hours earned over 3 weeks of 8 hour class days), as many self paced courses as you can get - hit them hard on the weekends, on-line courses, doing homework on your coffee breaks at work..........

You need to know all the courses offered by all the colleges in your area and which ones will transfer to the college that you intend to graduate from. Its all about scheduling.....

And don't forget to completely clear your calender of anything family or social related..... I have a very understanding wife and my kids were young..... I don't think I could do it today.....

Best Answer

You can't. Something always gives. For beginners, sixty hours of work and fifty hours (with a 15 hour load, that is reasonable) of school is too much. No one can go without sleep for long. And if you have family...

Best Answer

Least you're kept busy.

Best Answer

Heck not me, I worked 25 hours a week went to college full time

The only way to do what your saying is to take drugs...Speed

Best Answer

ITS JUST LYK THT TO FEEL...NEVER GIVE UP....

Best Answer