Me and some friends were playing football on the weekend when I was about 17 years old. A friends contact lens came out on the field and we looked but couldn't find it. We went home after the game ended but an hour later we went back to the field to look for it and actually found it in the grass !
555calif 555calif 51-55, M 8 Answers Dec 28, 2011

Having a pain pump cause a Pneumothorax (collapsed lung) the odds went up because the anesthesiologists were horsing around when putting the pain pump in.:-/

Best Answer

About 2 mths ago, I was walking along the beach and looked down & found a sharks tooth! I couldn't believe it. In the entire ocean and all that beach & sand, I found a single shark tooth. I thought that was pretty amazing.

Best Answer

Hard to say this might be normal for me.

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

I had a wife and 5 children to her.

Best Answer

I am living on borrowed time.. nothing can calculate that.. but it sure makes a person .. OPEN their eyes:D

Best Answer

Yes, at age 15 I got Guillian Barre Syndrome, 1% of the worlds population gets this. You become paralyzed.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that , I have never heard of it , are you OK now ? Is it managed with medication or anything ?

Best Answer

Yes, I'm ok now. The only thing left is the left side of my face has nerve damage. Kinda looks like someone who's had Bells Palsey. Very unlikely it would re-occur tho possible. No dr. will give me a flu shot tho. Your whole body becomes paralyzed, but you do recover, learn to walk again. But I'm ok now. Thank God.

Best Answer