Not really. I think everything here on EP one has to take with a grain of salt. It's like the rest of the internet: "you can't believe everything you read". I just try not to get "sucked in". It's like a lot of guys on here think that all of their "female" friends on EP are really women, when in reality they can be men passing themselves off as women on a social network that promotes anonymity. Usually one can tell if it's a man by the way the stories or confessions are written, women tend to write differently than men. Like I said, I take it all with a grain of salt.

Best Answer

yes. changed my perspective, not necessarily my convictions...

Best Answer

I didnt realise how me sad and lonely people there are out there. I stumbled across this site for a different reason, I have a medical condition and i was looking for support groups with other people that suffer from the same condition. It hasnt really worked out for my medical condition on here, but I sure do have fun answering questions, reading answers, confessions, and stories. Makes me feel kinda normal at times, ha haha

Best Answer

I used to think people were generally smarter than they seem to be now :o)

Best Answer

It doesn't change my perspective int the slightest; what it *can* do is open my mind. Regarding people being who they aren't, this is nothing new, it's been going on since the advent of the anonymous Internet and we are all responsible in deciphering who is who and what is what. For those who are not good at it, they moan and complained, but if you do this for long enough you get to sort out in your head who is genuine and who isn't. Men pretending to be women ... women pretending to be men; since when has this *ever* been different? So you go on the Internet with open eyes and you learn to discern, because without discernment you will be lost. Either that or you become cynical, untrusting, forever wary and (in the extreme) afraid of the person you communicate with because you don't know if the person is who they say they are.<br />
People here have fun, people get serious and somewhere in-between that people become paranoid because they don't actually know who they are dealing with. Other than this, there are those who have no idea what they are doing, they just ‘do’ and for some the reason why they ‘do’ is because they don’t know how to do anything either seriously or with humour.<br />
That might sound cynical, but such is life on the Internet for the unwary, the learned ones, the interested ones, they hurtful ones, the peaceful ones, the skilled ones and even the ignorant ones; they are all here<br />
:)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more.

Best Answer

Humankind

Best Answer

sort of

Best Answer