Yep. Unless your one of the rich I guess

Best Answer

What is interesting is that American company's love capitalism.But send there jobs overseas to communist country's.

Best Answer

They did not send there jobs overseas they sent our jobs overseas.

Best Answer

The world is failing capitalism. It's a great system but it can't survive in a collectivist world. In capitalism, some win and some lose. At some point in political / economic evolution the 'losers' out number the 'winners' and capitalism loses it's popularity. I'm not putting a moral or ethical value on it, I'm just saying that's the way the cookie crumbles. : )

Best Answer

But apart from the super rich (the 1% if you like) we will all be poorer in every way in the future. That's failure , surely ?

Best Answer

In this country, people who apply themselves to their studies, work hard and practice delayed gratification, or come up with innovative ideas can become wealthy regardless of their beginnings.....or at least that's the way it used to be. I see capitalism as dying, not failing the people. The people have failed capitalism. The intentions are noble but the outcome is not good in my opinion. There is no such thing as a level playing field. In a collectivist utopia, there will still be those who live better and lord it over the others.

Best Answer

Arguable.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. However conservatives love to invoke Marx only through talking points.

Best Answer

Anything to an extreme is a failure

Best Answer

no the world has failed capitalism

Best Answer

Of course not,,,why would it,,???

Best Answer

Because of the steadily rising rate of wealth inequality , the very thing that capitalism was supposed to address.

Best Answer

Interesting,,,,so tell me,,,without capitalists,,,where would private sector jobs come from,,,????????

Best Answer

Well without capitalists there would be no capitalism obviously.

Best Answer

I understand that,,,,so where would a working man with a wife and kids get money from,,,????????

Best Answer

Only to the Russians.

Best Answer

But they are its greatest advocates today.

Best Answer

Why they sure are, and I just love their iron curtains.

Best Answer