I just was flabbergasted when I a few minutes ago created an experience and my name (my alias as it were) was NOT next to it as it had been for years! WTF? O_O In the old EP home page we could access group, new, created (as in created by ourselves) which was amazing. I Loved knowing which groups were my babies, just a nice all round feeling of validation of reality of what has happed, yeah I created this group! It was an excellent feature. Now I have no clue. Why is EP becoming this strange place and not so cozy as it was?
lunadelobos lunadelobos 41-45 3 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Yep, can't find the detail on the group creator or the ability to add a picture to a group?? Would like to learn how...anyone?

Best Answer

ok I think I Know...If you go to the group and press on the button for 'more', as in more people it will take you to another page and you should be able to see the creator of the group next to the groups avatar. Usually if there is no avatar in the group it says above it 'change logo', ditto when I create a group and i click on that and it opens up the 'browse' selection link to my computer...Hope that helps.

Best Answer

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Groups without logos bore me.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I tried to add a pic to a random group as you suggested. It looks like EP is preventing anyone from doing that. Not sure if you can add a pic to a group you create yet?

Best Answer

It's under the Subsc<x>ription tab/link. It's on the left of your screen if you scroll down for a bit.

Best Answer

I did what you suggested to no avail...what version are you using is it beta, the new one? cause i am and i went to Groups and it did NOT have any which said 'created' what are you seeing that i am not ? :) Ty.

Best Answer

Well, I joined early last year, so it's been 16 months... I don't know if it's still beta or not, but I am using the most current profile.

Best Answer

but can you see the groups which you have created is the question dear? It seems they have removed the feature.Or am i not looking in the right place....it's become a bit convoluted here imho.

Best Answer

Yes, it's all the groups I've created myself.

Best Answer

maybe tomorrow with new eyes but i can't even see the Sbuscription tab/link you speak of.

Best Answer