I'm talking like if you didn't wipe it away a tear would form every few seconds.
Chayley Chayley 18-21, F 3 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Health

Most likely allergies. Take a mild allergy medicine like benedryl to see if it helps.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

I have the same problem. it started with my right eye, and it would water from time to time. now, it's both eyes doing it, and I find it to be a little annoying.

I have no idea what causes this, and I don't want to visit an optomitrist. :)

Best Answer

I went to the optometrist yesterday actually and since I went my eye has been watering like crazy. It is very annoying.

Best Answer

i know how you feel. ppl look at you like you're going to cry your eyes out or something. geez, it does make me look terrible.

Best Answer

hahaha. Yea I almost feel like crying because it does it lol. It's almost awkward, people look at you like "why are you crying?.."

Best Answer

at least with you being a girl, it gives you some attention. with me, it gives me a headache. hehe

Best Answer

haha yea that must be more awkward for you. Sorry lol

Best Answer

no need to be sorry. I don't mind wiping my eyes every 30 seconds and look like I just finished smoking crack. lmao :)

Best Answer

lmfao that's so funny. made me chuckle.

Best Answer

now you have tears of laughter. :)

Best Answer

Haha well thank you :)

Best Answer

you're welcome :) I like making ppl laugh....specially girls !

Best Answer

No?

Best Answer