tonyzxcv tonyzxcv 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Motherhood

should never of give em the vote

Best Answer

yes, it has. marriage is a tool of patriarchal oppression and people have started realizing this now. however, it is not the only thing that has destroyed families. I'd say selfishness and materialism are right up there on the list of reasons why marriages won't work for my generation.

Best Answer

Wise beyond your years.
"Traditional family" is a dogwhistle to the American crypto-nazis meaning "behavior we approve of."
Hell, most of those spouting "traditional family" or "family values" are those who take pride in making it harder and harder for working families to survive. That, or they are southern, incestuous, inbred, mouth breathers.

Best Answer

No, it was always a myth.

Best Answer

No... I think ideas of the 'nuclear family' being destroyed have caused the demise of itself. There was never truly a nuclear family to begin with... there was merely an idea that people 'hoped' for. Family is family. That never changes even if the title doesn't always match.

Best Answer

I would say technology and government plays a vast role in it...

Best Answer

I think many things have. But take heart, anything which destroys the family unit destroys itself. At least until we start growing citizens in test tubes.

Best Answer

That is a possibility in the near future.

Best Answer

I do not think that is what has destroyed the "traditional/nuclear family.".

Best Answer